Home > 148 3 > 148 3 flash error

148 3 Flash Error

Contents

to : Acrobat Acrobat 3D Adobe OnLocation CS Adobe Premiere Elements Adobe Premiere Pro After Effects Contribute Creative Suite Creative

Adobe Acrobat Error 148 3

Suite CS3 Creative Suite CS4 Creative Suite CS5 Creative Suite CS5.5 adobe licensing for this product has stopped working Director Dreamweaver Encore Fireworks Flash Professional Illustrator InCopy InDesign Photoshop Photoshop Elements Photoshop Extended Issue: "Licensing for

Adobe License Repair Tool

this product has stopped working" error Note: This article is applicable to Creative Suite 5.5 and earlier.

When you try to start an Adobe application, do adobe cs4 error 148:3 you receive a "Licensing for this product has stopped working" error message? If so, try the solutions on this page to resolve the issue. Solutions Solution 1: Apply the Licensing Service Update. Solution 2: Set the FLEXnet Licensing Service to Manual and start the service. Solution 3: Rename the FLEXnet folder. Solution 4: Reset your permissions 148/4 on the licensing service data folder. On Windows XP Professional On Windows XP Home On Windows 7 or Windows Vista Solution 5:Reset your permissions on the Adobe PCD folder. Solution 6: Remove the SQLite journaling file. Solution 7: (Vista only) Synchronize the virtualized and non-virtualized PCD and caps files. Solution 8:Reinstall. Solution 9: Contact Adobe Technical Support. Additional Information Adobe Captivate demos of procedures Important: Perform the solutions below in order. Do not continue to the next solution if a prior solution resolves the problem. After performing some of these solutions, sometimes you will berequired to reenter licensing data or activate your product. Furthermore, trial editions of Adobe software can be prevented from starting. Solution 1: Apply the Licensing Service Update. Close all Adobe applications. Download the Adobe Licensing Repair Tool. Run the License Service Update:
Extract the LicenseRecovery109.zip.
Important: Use a utility such as WinZip to extract the contents on the zipped fil

THE PHOTOSHOP LISCENSING ERROR 148:3 Tiggar Comp SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe271271 Loading... Loading... Working... Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Sign in Share More Report

Licensing For This Product Has Expired Cs4

Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. Sign 148/6 in Transcript Statistics 11,256 views 156 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Sign in 157

149/3

4 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Sign in 5 Loading... Loading... Transcript The interactive transcript could not be loaded. Loading... Loading... Rating is available when https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-licensing-stopped-windows.html the video has been rented. This feature is not available right now. Please try again later. Published on Jan 6, 2013Step 1: click Start Run and type in " services.msc" without the quotationStep 2: In the services window, find the service "FLEXnet Licensing Service" double click it and then change the STARTUP TYPE to automaticStep 3: In the available Startup Type dropdown options https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdXypKno9wg select "Automatic" and click on the "Apply" button.Step 4: Once the changes have been Applied, click on the "Start" button to start the service.Read more at http://techie-buzz.com/how-to/fix-ado... Category Science & Technology License Standard YouTube License Show more Show less Loading... Advertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Up next Solución Error 148:3 Adobe CS - Duration: 1:26. ELGS Designs 1,910 views 1:26 How to Remove Anything from a Photo in Photoshop - Duration: 20:11. Photoshop Tutorials by PHLEARN 2,694,967 views 20:11 Impossible photography | Erik Johansson - Duration: 6:22. TED 1,506,297 views 6:22 The Photoshop Effect - Duration: 5:37. diethealth 15,444,996 views 5:37 The Eternal Moment - Speed art (#Photoshop, #Poser) | CreativeStation - Duration: 7:01. CreativeStation 175,414 views 7:01 Photoshop Tutorial: How to Transform a Face into a Powerful Text Portrait - Duration: 13:08. Blue Lightning TV 913,525 views 13:08 HOW TO GET PHOTOSHOP FOR FREE! (LEGALLY) - Duration: 3:56. Ziovo 738,107 views 3:56 Photoshop Extreme Makeover - Duration: 5:02. Dan Hammonds 2,388,538 views 5:02 Solucion el error al abrir Adobe Audition y Photoshop - Duration: 1:47. SOPA GRAFICA 14,935

trial version of the new CS4 Adobe Flash.However after installing I was getting this error:148:3Thanks God, at last, this link fixed it for me!http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/licensing.html(now still looking for the serial!!!!! joking!!!) at 1:07 PM 23 comments: http://nero-su-nero.blogspot.com/2008/12/flash-cs4-error-1483-now-fixed.html Luís Artur said... thank you so much!this post is a lifesaver December 26, 2008 at http://www.geekpolice.net/t8001-error-1483-licensing-for-this-product-has-stopped-working-adobe-softwares 2:21 PM mario sughi said... Perfect! December 28, 2008 at 6:55 AM girmay said... make sure the "FLEXnet Licensing Service" is running. January 14, 2009 at 4:23 PM Anonymous said... thanks girmay, that solved the problem for me. August 12, 2009 at 8:14 AM ryan said... Oh man, you are the best!. Thank you! August 27, 2009 at 1:51 148 3 PM Kendra said... Thank you Girmay, solved my problem as well :) September 12, 2009 at 6:49 PM Austen said... Awsome, this works great, thank you so much. I haven't been able to access cs4 for weeks! October 10, 2009 at 7:28 PM Anonymous said... this work's!!! November 3, 2009 at 5:24 AM Simona said... Thanks!! November 6, 2009 at 8:19 AM Michael said... Thank you, girmay. November 22, 2009 at 6:06 PM licensing for this hacimurat said... Oh my god ! I want to cry :'D THAT WORKS LIKE A CHARM. Thank you! January 27, 2010 at 10:24 AM da3karis said... This comment has been removed by the author. February 3, 2010 at 7:41 AM da3karis said... i have tried many times but still that error 148:3 appears :(1) i extract the file then i open the "LicenseRecover.exe"2) i followed the instuctions but still that error :S i did reboot my laptop many times and start all over again but no good newsshoul i do something before running the "LicenseRecover.exe" ..? February 3, 2010 at 7:46 AM da3karis said... i found the answer in http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/405/kb405970.html thanks any way :) there are good information :) February 3, 2010 at 8:18 AM Daniel said... Ok, Start, run, --> services.mscMake Automatic the FLEXnet Licensing Service.See the picture:http://www.megaleecher.net/uploads/FLEXnet_Licensing.jpgAnd all is ok.From: Guatemala February 15, 2010 at 10:44 AM Anonymous said... Great Girmay that is awsome Love you February 15, 2010 at 9:09 PM Anonymous said... Work for me ! Thanks April 14, 2010 at 12:26 AM Anonymous said... @girmay:Thank you too, Girmay, for your VERY USEFUL comment! August 16, 2010 at 8:38 AM Anonymous said... Thank`s!!!From Russia with love. January 11, 2011 at 4:39 AM Anonymous said... thanks for the info.sidhttp://codewala.wordpress.com March 11, 2011 at 8:23 AM An

148:3 (Licensing for this product has stopped working) - Adobe SoftwaresbyDoctor Inferno on Sat 04 Apr 2009, 7:26 pmYou get the Error 148:3 (Licensing for this product has stopped working) message when installing Adobe softwares, this tutorial will teach you how to fix it.Download the following files for your operating system:Windows Download (ZIP, 4.4 MB)Mac Download (DMG, 3.0 MB)Extract the file you have downloaded. In Windows, double click LicenseRecovery.exe.In Mac, double click the LicenseRecoveryLauncher.app and enter your Mac OS X password when prompted.Confirm whether you want to run the tool in English or Japanese by entering e or j and hit Enter.The tool will prompt you to enter y if you need to cancel it now in order to close any Adobe applications that are still running. If you wish to proceed with the tool and don’t want to cancel, enter n and hit Enter.Follow the on-screen instructions.Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.Doctor InfernoThe GeekPolicePosts : 12017Joined : 2007-12-27Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64 Worked greatbykleinbaas on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 3:22 amThis worked perfectly 1st time.I though this might be a hoax or spyware or something as it was just too easy, but it worked great.Thanks!AlkleinbaasUnbornPosts : 1Joined : 2010-04-04Operating System : Vista Re: Error 148:3 (Licensing for this product has stopped working) - Adobe Softwaresbyirate user on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 6:38 amhey, I have been getting this repeatedly every time Adobe free reader updates. It has killed my adope 9 pro reader that I paid for each time and I have to take an hour to restore it.Does anyone else feel that this is a defective product and that Adobe should have fixed it and made it go away for ever by now?I find isntances of this in 2008 and here it is going on towards 2011. And in all products.the best I can find out there is a 20 step process to reinstall and redownload the software. In the case of my home CS5, this is like $1800 I paid for a product to stop working.irate userUnbornPosts : 1Joined : 2010-09-04Operating System : windows XP Saved me!bynotageek238 on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 3:28 amThank You Dr. it worked! I was in a panic as returned to my project for first time in 2011 and the software crashed. I was also a little concerned about

Related content

adobe 148 3 error

Adobe Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Adobe Error Cs a li li a href Error Adobe a li li a href Adobe Licensing For This Product Has Stopped Working a li ul td tr tbody table p to Acrobat Acrobat D Adobe OnLocation CS Adobe Premiere Elements relatedl Adobe Premiere Pro After Effects Contribute Creative you cannot use this product at this time adobe acrobat Suite Creative Suite CS Creative Suite CS Creative Suite CS Creative p h id Adobe Error Cs p Suite CS Director Dreamweaver Encore Fireworks

adobe cs4 error 148 3

Adobe Cs Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Adobe Photoshop Error a li li a href Adobe Licensing Repair Tool a li li a href Licensing For This Product Has Expired Cs a li ul td tr tbody table p to Acrobat Acrobat D Adobe OnLocation CS Adobe Premiere Elements Adobe Premiere Pro After Effects Contribute Creative Suite Creative Suite CS Creative Suite CS Creative relatedl Suite CS Creative Suite CS Director Dreamweaver Encore Fireworks Flash Professional adobe Illustrator InCopy InDesign Photoshop Photoshop Elements Photoshop Extended Issue Licensing for this

dreamweaver error message 148 3

Dreamweaver Error Message table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Adobe Error Fix a li li a href Adobe Licensing Repair Tool a li li a href Adobe Licensing For This Product Has Stopped Working a li ul td tr tbody table p ElementsAdobe Dreamweaver Adobe MuseAdobe Animate CCAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After EffectsAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesignView all communitiesExplore Menu beginsMeet the expertsLearn our productsConnect with your peersError You don't have JavaScript enabled This tool uses JavaScript and much of it will not work correctly without it enabled Please turn JavaScript relatedl back on

error 148 3 photoshop

Error Photoshop table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Adobe Acrobat Error a li li a href Adobe Licensing For This Product Has Stopped Working a li ul td tr tbody table p ElementsAdobe Dreamweaver Adobe MuseAdobe Animate CCAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After EffectsAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesignView all communitiesExplore Menu beginsMeet the expertsLearn our productsConnect with your peersError You relatedl don't have JavaScript enabled This tool uses adobe JavaScript and much of it will not work correctly without it error photoshop cs enabled Please turn JavaScript back on and reload this page Please enter

error adobe 148 3

Error Adobe table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Http Www Adobe Com Go Kb a li li a href Error Adobe a li li a href Adobe Licensing For This Product Has Stopped Working a li ul td tr tbody table p to Acrobat Acrobat D Adobe OnLocation CS Adobe Premiere Elements relatedl Adobe Premiere Pro After Effects Contribute Creative Suite adobe error cs Creative Suite CS Creative Suite CS Creative Suite CS Creative Suite p h id Http Www Adobe Com Go Kb p CS Director Dreamweaver Encore Fireworks Flash