Home > error 00161 > 00161 and error

00161 And Error

Contents

series error codes 161 and 163 ESRepair SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe13,68013K Loading... Loading... Working... Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a

Error 00173

playlist. Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign error 00301 in to report inappropriate content. Sign in Transcript Statistics 16,778 views 56 Like this video? Sign in

Error 00192

to make your opinion count. Sign in 57 1 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Sign in 2 Loading... Loading... Transcript The interactive error 00163 transcript could not be loaded. Loading... Loading... Rating is available when the video has been rented. This feature is not available right now. Please try again later. Published on Sep 1, 2012Think Pad 380ED notebook was given to me to look at a problem with error codes 161 and 163 at startup. Learn what the codes error 00161 ibm laptop mean and how to correct the problem.In the market for a new ThinkPad? See my Blog at http://for-mrfixit.com/weblog/?p=485 for great deals on new Laptops. Category Science & Technology License Standard YouTube License Show more Show less Loading... Advertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Up next solucion al error 00161-00163 IBM THINKPAD ¡¡ 2011''' - Duration: 5:19. JUAN HERNANDEZ 11,682 views 5:19 IBM ThinkPad 380ED 161 and 163 CMOS Battery Error fix - Duration: 5:13. AA Computers and Technology 6,799 views 5:13 Laptop IBM 600X (2645) ThinkPad series. Retro review, vintage computer PC - Duration: 9:26. Adrián Alcón Żurawka 852 views 9:26 IBM ThinkPad 760E Restoration - Duration: 43:19. blueplanet64 Videos Sans Frontier 1,130 views 43:19 thinkpad 380ed error 00161& 00163 - Duration: 1:43. Alexis Aguilar 5,563 views 1:43 IBM Thinkpad 600E--New Music Player for Garage - Part 1 - Duration: 18:16. jaykay18 1,350 views 18:16 IBM Thinkpad 380XD Laptop From 1998 - Duration: 19:01. matmroy 6,938 views 19:01 IBM Thinkpad 6

161 and 163 on my thinkpat 2635. I havent opened it for years and now need to retrieve some documents asap. HELP!! I reset the time and date and then in trys to restart, but then takes me back to the same place.\015 Answers : Had same

08611 Error

problems changed small battery under cover near normal battery solved problems cr1220 Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for error 00161 thinkpad IBM ThinkPad 380ED Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus. Tips for a great answer: - Provide details, support with references or personal experience

Thinkpad 600e Error 161 163

. - If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box . - It's 100% free, no registration required. Suggested Questions/Answers : Error my laptop keeps telling me there is an error 00161 00163 everytime i turn it on it will make me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKpWDZbaQNI do the date and time and then it will take me to a screen that say error 00161 , 00163 can you help me please I do not think you fixed the CMOS battery - (backup battery = CMOS battery) \015\012According to the error codes, you have a dead backup battery and the time is not set. Makes sense? \015\012161(Dead battery.) 1. Go to Checking the Backup Batte ... IBM ThinkPad 380ED Ibm thinkpad On start up I get error codes 00161 and 00163 I hit enter and get http://www.electronic-servicing.com/ibm_thinkpad_380ed/q156446-00161_00163_errors time and date screen enter again to add info and I get error codes 00161 00301 and 00163 and can go no further. HELP The 161 CMOS error means the CMOS/BIOS battery is dead/flat and needs to be replaced.\015\012The 163 CMOS error means the Date and Time could not be updated when you change the Date and Time setting. This is caused by the flat CMOS/BIOS battery ... IBM PC Laptops Errors 00161 00163 on type 2635 on ibm thinkpad When my Think Pad starts up it shows Error codes 00161 and 00163 ... IBM PC Laptops Hello, I have an IMB thinkpad 600E 2645. Previously, i was getting error 00161 & 00163 this was resolved. then i received error 173 & 163 which was resolved as well. It appeared that a piece fro mthe bottom of the laptop was not monted correctly. Next i receive an error stating Disk I/O error so i tried to install windows 98. inserted CD and i get the error message stating that it cannot read or write on the cd or soemthing like that. If i load it without the windows cd i get an error message There probably is a problem with ur O.S.this is the reason y ur system is not bootin up.try installing O.S from a different C.D.U can use the same serial number as long as you are using the correct installation C.D.u can also go for a diffrerent O.S ... PC Desktops IRe: IBM 600E Hi, sorry I was out last night.Errors 00161/00163/00173 mean you need to replace the CMOS/BIOS battery and update

Answers Home All Categories Arts & Humanities Beauty & Style Business & Finance Cars & Transportation Computers & Internet Consumer Electronics Dining Out Education & Reference Entertainment & Music Environment Family & Relationships Food & Drink Games & Recreation Health Home https://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20070114060723AAIlcDU & Garden Local Businesses News & Events Pets Politics & Government http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-95/i-get-error-codes-00161-163-on-ibm-560/170700.html Pregnancy & Parenting Science & Mathematics Social Science Society & Culture Sports Travel Yahoo Products International Argentina Australia Brazil Canada France Germany India Indonesia Italy Malaysia Mexico New Zealand Philippines Quebec Singapore Taiwan Hong Kong Spain Thailand UK & Ireland Vietnam Espanol About About Answers error 00161 Community Guidelines Leaderboard Knowledge Partners Points & Levels Blog Safety Tips Computers & Internet Hardware Laptops & Notebooks Next What is the error code 00161 in IBM ThinkPad Laptop? My laptop (IBM Thinkpad 380ED) is Showing on the screen the error codes are 00161 &00163. How can I over come from this problem? 1 following 2 answers 00161 and error 2 Report Abuse Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Yes No Sorry, something has gone wrong. Trending Now Britney Spears Uganda police Meredith Kercher Carrie Underwood Cable TV Packages iPhone 7 Mike Pence Hillary Clinton Medical Alert Petra Kvitova Answers Relevance Rating Newest Oldest Best Answer: Error code 161 means your CMOS battery is dead and 163 is that system date and time are not set (which makes sense as the CMOS battery is dead) consult the manual; maybe you can replace the CMOS battery (note that this is not the 'big' battery but rather a small battery on the motherboard that keeps some basic settings in memory) Source(s): acid_zebra: a-the-ist · 10 years ago 0 Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down Comment Add a comment Submit · just now Report Abuse Error 161 means dead CMOS battery. Service data relates the problem to either the backup battery or the system board. Error 163 means Time/Date were not set. Service data relates this to th

Database CPUs Solaris Novell OpenVMS DOS Unix Mac Lounge Login» Register» Connect» Hardware & Devices ▼ General Hardware CPUs/Overclocking Networking See More... Software ▼ Security and Virus Office Software PC Gaming See More... Operating Systems ▼ Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows XP See More... Off-Topic Tags How-tos Drivers Ask a Question Computing.NetForumsWindows 95/98General I get error codes 00161 & 163 on IBM 560 Tags:Ibm Lenovo thinkpad 560 port replicatorerror message EX IBM User April 8, 2011 at 18:18:05 Specs: Windows 95, unknown When I turn on computer I get following error codes 00161 00163 I think the system uses windows 95 but can't find in can't sign in How do I troubleshoot I have a external drive is there suuare disquette taht has operating systenm to add I have old discs of word, power point and pagemaker but they won't work if the operationg system is not on the computer??Your advise is most welcome,,,Thanks See More: I get error codes 00161 & 163 on IBM 560 Report • #1 EX IBM User April 8, 2011 at 18:24:59 How do I get windows operating system 95 are there disks out there Report • #2 wizard-fred April 8, 2011 at 19:43:26 Errors 161 and 153 usually mean the CMOS battery has died, You may need the reference diskette (square floppy) to reset. Report • Start a discussion Related Solutions› [Solved] when trying to install I get the message (remove › unable to install win95 on a pentium board › [Solved] Missing Files on Win 98 HDD › why can't i access the Internet with Windows 98se › How do I reset my windows 98 to factory settings? › [Solved] Disk partitioning and win 95 › Can't boot from Win98 startup disk. See More ↓ Ask Your QuestionEnter more details...Thousands of users waiting to help!Ask now Weekly Poll Have you ever used Google Express? Yes No What's that? View Results Poll Finishes In 5 Days.Discuss in The LoungePoll History About Us | Advertising Info | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use and Sale | Copyright Policy | Contact Us© A Purch Company. All Rights ReservedAd Choices The information on Computing.Net is the opinions of its users. Such opinions may not be accurate and they are to be used at your own risk. Compu

Related content

00161 error

Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error a li li a href Error Thinkpad a li li a href Thinkpad e Error a li ul td tr tbody table p index Classic ThinkPad Hardware ThinkPad Legacy Hardware All times are UTC- Thinkpad - Error Codes relatedl Moderators Moderator group Admin group Post new topic error Reply to topic Page of posts Print view Previous error topic Next topic Author Message intouble Post subject Thinkpad - Error Codes PostPosted Sun May error pm Offline Joined Sun May pm Posts Location Aberdeen

error 00161

Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error a li li a href Error a li li a href Error a li ul td tr tbody table p Du siehst YouTube auf Deutsch Du kannst diese Einstellung unten ndern Learn more You're viewing YouTube in German You can change this preference below Schlie en Ja relatedl ich m chte sie behalten R ckg ngig machen Schlie en Dieses error Video ist nicht verf gbar WiedergabelisteWarteschlangeWiedergabelisteWarteschlange Alle entfernenBeenden Wird geladen Wiedergabeliste Warteschlange count total error ThinkPad series error codes and ESRepair AbonnierenAbonniertAbo