Home > error 1404 > 1404 error code

1404 Error Code

Contents

Code by tictacsix on Jan 3, 15 12:31 PM The dreaded 1404 error code, is a game manager app error where the Big Fish game manager is unable to retrieve the security certificate for the game error code 1401 from the big fish server. A rolled back version of the game manager is

Error 1404 Setup Cannot Delete The Registry Key

what's called for to solve the problem, So...until customer service comes to the rescue, try to download the game not as error 1404 kaspersky already purchased but use the "play now" feature. It will download and when you hit the buy now button it will recognize that it had already been bought and so it will then proceed to download error 1404 microsoft office 2010 the game to the end. Hope this helps anyone in the future. alowan Guppy 143 Posts Re:1404 Error Code by alowan on Jan 3, 15 2:45 PM Thank you so much, tictac6! I'm pasting that into my BFG Solutions file! One question (probably dumb): I take it that, in this case, we do not hit "activate now" after we buy it, but just go to the demo in Game Manager

Error 1404 Itunes

and hit "Play Now" ? Makes me wonder if another solution would be, when we get the 1404, to delete the game from Game Manager, and then DL from our purchase history. Edited on 01/03/2015 at 2:58:38 PM PST tictacsix Minnow 298 Posts Re:1404 Error Code by tictacsix on Jan 3, 15 3:58 PM alowan- In my case I could not delete from game manager because there showed zero games. You can't download from purchase history either because the game manager will not open to allow you to do the download. The entire 1404 code was a nightmare, and the only "final" solution is to get a rolled back version of the game manager. While waiting for customer services help I found a way to still download a purchased game. First purchase the game Use the PLAY NOW button NOT the download from where you bought the game. The game installs, but only the "trial" version. Once the download is complete you will see "play now" or "buy now". Press the BUY NOW button (for some reason this was the ONLY way that the game manager recognized anything) A pop up will say 'You have already purchased this game" and then will immediately re-start the game download. Not the tri

OnLocation CS Adobe Premiere Pro After Effects Contribute Creative Suite CS3 Dreamweaver Encore Fireworks Flash Professional Illustrator InCopy InDesign Photoshop Photoshop Extended error 1404 could not delete key mcafee Soundbooth Version Cue Issue When you install Adobe Creative Suite 3 products, the error 1401. could not create key Adobe Creative Suite 3 installation log returns one of the following error codes: Error 1401: Unable to create key \Software\Classes\.tif\OpenWithList\Illustrator.exe.

Microsoft Installer Cleanup Tool

Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel. Error 1402: Could not open key \Classes\.pdf\PersistentHandler. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/330314.page support personnel. Error 1404: Could not delete key \Software\Classes\CLSID\{DF9A1DA0-23C0-101B-B02E-FDFDFDFDFDFD}. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel. Error 1406: Could not write value Folders to key \Software\Classes\CLSID\{B801CA65-A1FC-11D0-85AD-444553540000}\PersistentHandler. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel. Adobe Creative Suite 3 installation log sample error: Key: \Software\Classes\CLSID\{DF9A1DA0-23C0-101B-B02E-FDFDFDFDFDFD}, Name: Key: \Software\Classes\CLSID\{DF9A1DA0-23C0-101B-B02E-FDFDFDFDFDFD}, Name: Error 1404.Could not delete https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-1401-1402-1404-or-1.html key \Software\Classes\CLSID\{DF9A1DA0-23C0-101B-B02E-FDFDFDFDFDFD}. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel. Action ended 21:48:41: InstallFinalize. Return value 3. Solutions Do the following in order: Solution 1: Set permissions to their defaults in the registry. Important: The registry key in the error messages appears immediately after one of the following messages: "Unable to create key.""Could not open key.""Could not delete key.""Could not write value Folders to key."The parent registry key is the key immediately before the last key referenced in the error. In the error messages above, the parent directory to the 1402 error is ".pdf."The Administrators group listed below is the default local administrative group for Windows XP and Vista.Disclaimer: This procedure involves editing the Windows registry. Adobe doesn't provide support for editing the registry, which contains critical system and application information. Make sure to back up the registry before editing it. For more information about the registry, see the Windows documentation or contact Microsoft.Windows XPWindows Vista, 7Windows XP Write down the path to the key in the error message and leave the installation running. Multiple registry keys can be referenced in the log file. Write down all of the path

DriverDoc WinSweeper SupersonicPC FileViewPro About Support Contact Errors Troubleshooting › Runtime Errors › Big Fish Games › Big Fish Games › Error 1404 How To Fix Big Fish Games Error 1404 Error Number: Error 1404 Error Name:Big Fish Games Error 1404 Error Description: Error 1404: http://www.solvusoft.com/en/errors/runtime-errors/big-fish-games/big-fish-games/1404-big-fish-games-error-1404/ Big Fish Games has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autodesk-architectural-desktop/error-code-1404/td-p/1020609 for the inconvenience. Developer:Big Fish Games Software:Big Fish Games Applies to:Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 Download NowWinThruster 2015 - Scan your PC for computer errors. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000 Symptoms of Error 1404 "Error 1404" appears and crashes the active program window. Your PC frequently crashes with Error 1404 when running error 1404 the same program. “Big Fish Games Error 1404” is displayed. Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input. Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time. These 1404 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Big Fish Games-related software program (eg. Big Fish Games) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of 1404 error code when and where your 1404 error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem. Causes of Error 1404 Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Big Fish Games software. Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Big Fish Games-related software change (install or uninstall). Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Big Fish Games-related program files. Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Big Fish Games-related files. Runtime Errors such as “Error 1404” can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring. Runtime Errors Knowledgebase Article ID: 122338 Article Author: Jay Geater Last Updated: 18-07-2016 Popularity: star rating here Download NowError Fix Learn More Tweet Recommendation: Scan your PC for computer errors. How To Fix Big Fish Games Error 1404 Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your Error 1404 problems. These troubleshooting steps get progressively more difficult and time consuming, so we strongly recommend attempting them in ascending order to avoid unnecessary time and effort. Please Note: Click the [ ] image to expand the troubleshooting instructions for each step below. You can also click the [ ] image to hide the instructions as you proceed through each s

down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Showing results for  Search instead for  Do you mean  Search the Community Advanced Search Forums | Ideas Browse by product Products 3ds Max A360 Products Advance Steel Alias APIs and Programming ArtCAM AutoCAD AutoCAD 360 AutoCAD Architecture AutoCAD Civil 3D AutoCAD Electrical AutoCAD for Mac AutoCAD Land Desktop AutoCAD LT AutoCAD Map 3D AutoCAD Mechanical AutoCAD MEP AutoCAD P&ID AutoCAD Plant 3D AutoCAD Raster Design AutoCAD Structural Detailing AutoCAD Utility Design Autodesk Media and Entertainment AutoSketch BIM 360 Building Ops Buzzsaw BXD: Synthesis CFD Cloud Services Configurator 360 Constructware Design Review DWG TrueView Exchange Apps Fabrication FeatureCAM Flow Design FMDesktop ForceEffect FormIt 360 Fusion 360 Fusion Connect Fusion Lifecycle Fusion Team Game Making Helius Composite Helius PFA Infrastructure Map Server InfraWorks 360 Insight 360 Inventor Inventor HSM & HSMWorks CAM Maya Mechanical Desktop Mockup 360 Moldflow Nastran Nastran In-CAD Navisworks Point Layout PowerInspect PowerMill PowerShape ReCap 360 ReMake Remote Revit Robot Structural Analysis Screencast & Project PRAXIS SimStudio Simulation Mechanical Smoke Structural Bridge Design Vault VRED New Users Getting Started with your Autodesk Product Suites Factory Design Utilities Product Design Suite International Forums Deutsch Español Français Português Русский Türkiye 日本語 中文 Other Forums Community Topics Autodesk Labs Archived Forums Close Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Autodesk Community > AutoCAD Architecture > 2007 & Prior > Error Code 1404 Announcements IMPORTANT. Forum to be archived in several phases. You can no longer submit new questions - but can only answer existing threads until Oct 17th 2016. Please read this message for details AutoCAD Archit

Related content

1404 error

Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Code a li li a href Error Office a li li a href Error Microsoft Office a li li a href Error Office a li ul td tr tbody table p OnLocation CS Adobe Premiere Pro After Effects Contribute Creative Suite CS relatedl Dreamweaver Encore Fireworks Flash Professional Illustrator InCopy InDesign Photoshop p h id Error Code p Photoshop Extended Soundbooth Version Cue Issue When you install Adobe Creative Suite error could not delete key products the Adobe Creative Suite installation log returns

error 1404 iphone

Error Iphone table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Microsoft Office a li li a href Error Itunes a li li a href Iphone Error Fix a li ul td tr tbody table p iPad or iPod touch you relatedl might see one of these messages in iTunes error setup cannot delete the registry key If your iOS device disconnects during the update or restore or error kaspersky if iTunes couldn't tell the device to restore you might see one of these messages The p h id Error Microsoft Office p

error 1404 cannot delete registry key

Error Cannot Delete Registry Key table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Itunes a li li a href Mcafee Agent Removal Tool a li ul td tr tbody table p installing office on a vista business PC in administrator profile and i get this message Error setup cannot delete the registry key How can i solve relatedl it please help lchikange posts since Aug Newbie Member error kaspersky Contributors Replies Views YearsDiscussion Span Years Ago Last Post by lchikange mcafee agent error could not delete key Suspishio Years Ago Did you

error 1404 kaspersky

Error Kaspersky table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Erro Kaspersky a li li a href Kaspersky B d a li li a href Error Could Not Delete Key Mcafee a li ul td tr tbody table p DriverDoc WinSweeper SupersonicPC FileViewPro About Support Contact Errors Troubleshooting rsaquo Runtime Errors rsaquo Kaspersky Lab rsaquo Kaspersky Anti-Virus relatedl rsaquo Error How To Fix Kaspersky Anti-Virus eroare kaspersky Error Error Number Error Error Name Kaspersky Error p h id Erro Kaspersky p Error Description Error Kaspersky Anti-Virus has encountered a problem and needs to

error 1404 itunes

Error Itunes table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Fix Itunes Error a li li a href Error Setup Cannot Delete The Registry Key a li li a href Iphone Error Fix a li li a href Ipad Error Fix a li ul td tr tbody table p can not post a blank message Please type your message and try again This discussion is locked Ben Thompson Level points Q Error Code - and Error - When I attempted relatedl to download the latest iTunes update it appears as though iTunes p

error 1404 diablo

Error Diablo table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Could Not Create Key a li li a href Error Itunes a li ul td tr tbody table p Aus NZ General Discussion Console Discussion Clans and Communities New Player Help Community Creations CLASSES relatedl Barbarian Crusader Demon Hunter Monk Witch Doctor Wizard error could not delete key mcafee SUPPORT Blizzard Archive Bug Report Console Bug Report Technical Support Mac error kaspersky Technical Support GAMES ENTERTAINMENT AND TECHNOLOGY Games Technology Movies Books and TV Games World of p h id Error Could

error 1404. setup cannot delete the registry key .ade

Error Setup Cannot Delete The Registry Key ade p installing office on a vista business PC in administrator profile and i get this message Error setup cannot relatedl delete the registry key How can i solve it please help lchikange posts since Aug Newbie Member Contributors Replies Views YearsDiscussion Span Years Ago Last Post by lchikange Suspishio Years Ago Did you read follow up this http www appdeploy com msierrors detail asp id It suggests the following action ------------------------------------------------------ RESOLUTION Quit all Windows programs Click Start and then click Run In the Open box type Regedt exe and then click

error 1404 setup cannot delete

Error Setup Cannot Delete table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Kaspersky a li li a href Mcafee Agent Removal Tool a li li a href Revo Uninstaller a li ul td tr tbody table p installing office on a vista business PC in administrator profile and i get this message Error setup cannot delete relatedl the registry key How can i solve it please p h id Error Kaspersky p help lchikange posts since Aug Newbie Member Contributors Replies Views mcafee agent error could not delete key YearsDiscussion Span Years

error 1404. could not delete key software classes clsid

Error Could Not Delete Key Software Classes Clsid table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Could Not Create Key a li li a href Error Itunes a li li a href Error Setup Cannot Open The Registry Key a li ul td tr tbody table p OnLocation CS Adobe Premiere Pro Adobe Premiere Pro relatedl CS Adobe Premiere Pro CS After Effects CS After error could not delete key mcafee Effects CS Bridge CS Bridge CS Contribute CS Contribute CS Creative p h id Error Could Not Create Key p Suite

error 1404 setup cannot delete registry key

Error Setup Cannot Delete Registry Key table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Revo Uninstaller a li ul td tr tbody table p installing office on a vista business PC in administrator profile and i get this message Error setup relatedl cannot delete the registry key How can i solve error kaspersky it please help lchikange posts since Aug Newbie Member Contributors mcafee agent error could not delete key Replies Views YearsDiscussion Span Years Ago Last Post by lchikange Suspishio Years Ago Did error itunes you read follow up this http www

error 1404 setup cannot delete the registry key windows 7

Error Setup Cannot Delete The Registry Key Windows table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Kaspersky a li li a href Mcafee Agent Removal Tool a li li a href Revo Uninstaller a li ul td tr tbody table p installing office on a vista business PC in administrator profile and i get this message Error setup cannot delete the relatedl registry key How can i solve it please help p h id Error Kaspersky p lchikange posts since Aug Newbie Member Contributors Replies Views YearsDiscussion mcafee agent error could not

error 1404 setup cannot delete the registry

Error Setup Cannot Delete The Registry table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Mcafee Agent Error Could Not Delete Key a li li a href Revo Uninstaller a li ul td tr tbody table p HomeWindows Windows MobilePrevious versionsMDOPSurfaceSurface HubLibraryForums Ask a question Quick access Forums relatedl home Browse forums users FAQ Search related error kaspersky threads Remove From My Forums Answered by Problem p h id Mcafee Agent Error Could Not Delete Key p Setup cannot delete write registry entry Win -bit Home Premium Windows error itunes IT Pro Windows Miscellaneous

error 1404 setup cannot delete the registry key

Error Setup Cannot Delete The Registry Key table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Itunes a li li a href Mcafee Agent Removal Tool a li ul td tr tbody table p installing office on a vista business PC in administrator profile and i relatedl get this message Error setup cannot delete error kaspersky the registry key How can i solve it please help lchikange mcafee agent error could not delete key posts since Aug Newbie Member Contributors Replies Views YearsDiscussion Span Years Ago p h id Error Itunes p Last

error 1404

Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Kaspersky a li li a href Epson Stylus Pro Error a li li a href Erreur Microsoft Office a li ul td tr tbody table p OnLocation CS Adobe Premiere Pro After Effects Contribute Creative Suite relatedl CS Dreamweaver Encore Fireworks Flash Professional Illustrator InCopy InDesign error setup cannot delete the registry key Photoshop Photoshop Extended Soundbooth Version Cue Issue When you install Adobe Creative p h id Error Kaspersky p Suite products the Adobe Creative Suite installation log returns one of the

error 1404 symantec

Error Symantec table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Kaspersky a li li a href Error Itunes a li li a href Revo Uninstaller a li ul td tr tbody table p p p p p InternetInternet Internet Services Internet Utilities Error Setup Cannot Delete The Registry Key I was installing Microsoft Office on one of my client s PCs and relatedl a strange error popped up saying something like this Error a href https www technize info error- -setup-cannot-delete-the-registry-key https www technize info error- -setup-cannot-delete-the-registry-key a Setup cannot delete the

error 1404 could not delete key software classes

Error Could Not Delete Key Software Classes table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Could Not Create Key a li li a href Mcafee Agent Error Could Not Delete Key a li li a href Error Setup Cannot Delete The Registry Key a li li a href Adobe Error a li ul td tr tbody table p OnLocation error could not delete key mcafee CS Adobe Premiere Pro After Effects Contribute Creative p h id Error Could Not Create Key p Suite CS Dreamweaver Encore Fireworks Flash Professional Illustrator InCopy InDesign

microsoft error 1404

Microsoft Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Setup Cannot Delete The Registry Key a li li a href Error Kaspersky a li li a href Mcafee Agent Error Could Not Delete Key a li ul td tr tbody table p installing office on a vista business PC in administrator profile and i get this message Error relatedl setup cannot delete the registry key How can i error could not delete key mcafee solve it please help windows-vista- - lchikange posts since Aug Newbie p h id Error Setup Cannot

office 2010 error 1404 setup cannot delete the registry key

Office Error Setup Cannot Delete The Registry Key table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Mcafee Agent Error Could Not Delete Key a li li a href Mcafee Error Could Not Delete Key a li li a href Error Mcafee a li ul td tr tbody table p HomeWindows Windows MobilePrevious versionsMDOPSurfaceSurface HubLibraryForums Ask a question Quick access Forums home Browse forums users FAQ Search related threads relatedl Remove From My Forums Answered by Problem error kaspersky Setup cannot delete write registry entry Win -bit Home p h id Mcafee Agent Error

photoshop cs3 error 1406

Photoshop Cs Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Could Not Create Key a li li a href Error Itunes a li li a href Error a li ul td tr tbody table p OnLocation CS Adobe Premiere Pro After Effects error could not delete key mcafee Contribute Creative Suite CS Dreamweaver Encore Fireworks Flash Professional Illustrator p h id Error Could Not Create Key p InCopy InDesign Photoshop Photoshop Extended Soundbooth Version Cue Issue When you install Adobe Creative Suite error could not write value to key products the