Home > error 1418 > 1418 error

1418 Error

Contents

here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or ipod error 1418 posting ads with us Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Documentation Tags Users Badges Ask Question x Dismiss microsoft sql server error 1418 solution Join the Stack Overflow Community Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other. Join them; it only error 1418 mysql takes a minute: Sign up How to resolve Error: 1418 in sql server while mirroring up vote 8 down vote favorite 2 I am trying to mirroring a database in sql server. I created a database and took a backup

Ipod Unknown Error 1418

of it and restored on the another server. But after doing all operations and click on start mirroring, then it showing following error. I put "NO" to Witness server option. I followed mirroring steps in this link Here it says, create an user on both principal and mirror server with the same credentials in STEP 3. Is it necessary to create same user on both servers? or any alternate solution is there? sql-server-2008 mirroring share|improve this question edited Jun 15 '12 error 1418 sql server mirroring at 11:40 Mihir 3,493134071 asked Jun 14 '12 at 12:19 Searcher 90052338 add a comment| 8 Answers 8 active oldest votes up vote 13 down vote accepted I also faced same problem. you need to check the following items once. Goto services.msc and check the sql server is running under which account. Make sure that sql server and sql server agent services should run with same credentials. in the mirror database server you should do the same step as step 1. Give the same credentials as in principal server. If that user is not present create a new one on the both servers with same credentials. Now got principal server and in sql server add the new login under Security-->Login. Give the server roles as Sysadmin and public. Add the same user on the mirror server also. Now do the mirror in the principal database. You did not get any error there. share|improve this answer answered Jun 15 '12 at 11:14 Mihir 3,493134071 You say "Make sure that sql server and sql server agent services should run with same credentials" on both the Principle and Mirror. I am not running in a Windows Active Directory Domain. My services have to run under local user accounts. Is your answer assuming that the users are Active Directory users? –Dave Mar 18 '14 at 16:03 Thanks, running SQL server under domain account has fixed it for me. Are there

resources Windows Server 2012 resources Programs MSDN subscriptions Overview Benefits Administrators Students Microsoft Imagine Microsoft Student error 1418 ipod video Partners ISV Startups TechRewards Events Community Magazine Forums Blogs

Error 1418 Fix

Tech Advisors Channel 9 Documentation APIs and reference Dev centers Retired content Samples We’re

Error 1418 (hy000)

sorry. The content you requested has been removed. You’ll be auto redirected in 1 second. High Availability Solutions Database Mirroring Setting Up Database http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11032937/how-to-resolve-error-1418-in-sql-server-while-mirroring Mirroring Setting Up Database Mirroring Troubleshoot Database Mirroring Configuration Troubleshoot Database Mirroring Configuration Troubleshoot Database Mirroring Configuration Prepare a Mirror Database for Mirroring Specify a Server Network Address (Database Mirroring) Establish a Database Mirroring Session Using Windows Authentication (SQL Server Management Studio) Establish a Database Mirroring Session https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms189127.aspx Using Windows Authentication (Transact-SQL) Example: Setting Up Database Mirroring Using Certificates (Transact-SQL) Troubleshoot Database Mirroring Configuration TOC Collapse the table of content Expand the table of content This documentation is archived and is not being maintained. This documentation is archived and is not being maintained. Troubleshoot Database Mirroring Configuration (SQL Server) SQL Server 2016 Other Versions SQL Server 2014 SQL Server 2012  Published: May 17, 2016Updated: May 17, 2016Applies To: SQL Server 2016This topic provides information to help you troubleshoot problems in setting up a database mirroring session. Note Ensure that you are meeting all the prerequisites for database mirroring.IssueSummaryError Message 1418This SQL Server message indicates that the server network address cannot be reached or does not exist, and it suggests that you verify the network address name and reissue the command. For more information, see the MSSQLSERVER_1418 topic.AccountsDiscusses requ

SERVER - Fix : Error 1418 - Microsoft SQL Server - The server network address can not be reached April 22, 2007Pinal DaveSQL112 commentsError 1418 - Microsoft SQL Server - The server network address cannot be reached or does not exist. Check the network address name and reissue the commandThe server network endpoint did http://blog.sqlauthority.com/2007/04/22/sql-server-fix-error-1418-microsoft-sql-server-the-server-network-address-can-not-be-reached-or-does-not-exist-check-the-network-address-name-and-reissue-the-command/ not respond because the specified server network address cannot be reached or does not exist.Fix/Workaround/Solution: Step 1) Your system Firewall should not block SQL Server port.Step 2) Go to Computer Management >> Service and Application >> SQL Server 2005 Configuration http://www.sqlteam.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=195266 >> Network Configuration Enable TCP/IP protocol. Make sure that SQL SERVER port is by Default 1433.Just to make sure follow one more step which may or may not be necessary.Step 3) Go to Computer Management >> Service and Application error 1418 >> SQL Server 2005 Configuration >> Client Configuration Enable TCP/IP protocol.Well, this blog about error 1418 is pretty straight forward. Do let me know if you find it easy to solve this problem. Though this blog post was written to the SQL Server 2005 it is still true and it is applicable to the latest version of SQL Server as well.If you find any similar errors in your environment, please let me know and I will be happy to ipod error 1418 write about them on this blog.Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com) Tags: Computer Network, SQL Error Messages, SQL Server, SQL Server Security, SQL Utility4Related Articles SQL SERVER - 2005 - Driver for PHP Community Technology Preview (October 2007) October 16, 2007Pinal Dave SQL SERVER 2012 - DateTime Functions - DATEFROMPARTS() - DATETIMEFROMPARTS() - DATETIME2FROMPARTS() September 19, 2011Pinal Dave SQL SERVER - Out of the Box - Activity and Performance Reports from SSSMS March 25, 2010Pinal Dave 112 comments. Leave new angela May 10, 2011 5:32 pmkindly mail me the document i have same issue with mirroring on sql 2008 server and my system runs windows 7Reply Edgar May 26, 2011 2:31 pmSeems like some people were able to fix this problem. but, 'till this date nobody was able to post a how to on this page.A little how to about 10 lines or so would benefit all feature readers.thanks.Reply Jeff June 1, 2011 10:34 pmI've read every post in this thread, and it is still failing for me. - Put both computers in a domain. - Put a domain user in the local admin group of both computers. - Booted under that domain user. - Run all SQL services under that domain user. - Created a SQL user in SSMS of that domain user, and granted sysadmin rights. - Attempt to configure mirroring; still get error 1418.Reply coors June 4, 2011 1:56 amI got the same error

SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with. Our new SQL Server Forums are live! Come on over! We've restricted the ability to create new threads on these forums. SQL Server Forums Profile | ActiveTopics | Members | Search | ForumFAQ Register Now and get your question answered! Username: Password: Save Password Forgot your Password? All Forums SQL Server 2012 Forums Replication (2012) Help setting up Mirroring (Error: 1418) Reply to Topic Printer Friendly Next Page Author Topic Page: 1 2 of 2 lkerznowski Starting Member USA 22 Posts Posted-07/17/2014: 12:17:46 Firstly, yes I'm aware it's a "very common issue" that's been discussed to death. I've spent the last 2 days researching EVERYTHING I could on the issue, and I'm still having problems. Don't tell me to Google it; I'm way past that.I want to set up Mirroring between two servers, so that we have a fallback in case of emergencies. I'll walk through all the steps that I've done, and I'm hoping someone can see where I went wrong, and why I still get Error 1418.Both servers are using Microsoft Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, and both are using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - 11.0.2218.0In our company domain, I have created XXXXXXXXX\SQL_USER to be used as the account.For both servers, I went into Services, and changed the "log on as" for SQL Server and SQL Server Agent to XXXXXXXXX\SQL_USERFor both servers, I went into SQL Server Configuration Manager. Here I checked that the services were running and logged on correctly. I also went into SQL Server network Configurations -> Protocols for , and made sure that Shared Memory, Named Pipes, and TCP/IP were enables.I went into the Primary Database and changed the Recovery model to Full. Next, I ran a Full Backup and Transaction Log Backup. Both of

Related content

1418 error on ipod

Error On Ipod table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Ipod Nano Error a li li a href Ipod Error Fix a li li a href Ipod Error a li li a href Ipod Fehler a li ul td tr tbody table p post a blank message Please type your message and try again This discussion is locked shum Level points Q iPod restoration problem Error Hi everybody i downloaded the latest version of relatedl the itunes i then connected my ipod it asked me to ipod shuffle error update so i

1418 error sql mirroring

Error Sql Mirroring table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sql Mirroring Error a li li a href Microsoft Sql Error Mirroring a li li a href The Server Network Address Cannot Be Reached Mirroring a li li a href Grant Connect On Endpoint mirroring To All a li ul td tr tbody table p Resolve Error Bao Pham SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe Loading Loading Working Add to Want to watch this again later Sign in to relatedl add this video to a playlist Sign in p h id Sql Mirroring Error p Share More

1418 error ipod

Error Ipod table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Restore Ipod Error a li li a href How To Put Ipod In Disk Mode a li li a href Ipod Touch Error - a li ul td tr tbody table p version of iTunes try a different USB cable then put the iPod relatedl in Disk Mode If you're using an iOSdevice such ipod shuffle error fix as an iPhone iPad or iPod touch follow these steps to resolve your ipod nano error issue When you restore or update your iPod in

1418 error mirroring

Error Mirroring table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href The Server Network Address Cannot Be Reached Mirroring a li li a href An Error Occurred While Starting Mirroring a li li a href Database Mirroring Error Troubleshooter a li ul td tr tbody table p Resolve Error Database SQL SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe Loading Loading Working Add to Want to watch this again later Sign in to add this relatedl video to a playlist Sign in Share More Report sql mirroring error Need to report the video Sign in to report inappropriate content Sign database

an error occurred while starting mirroring 1418

An Error Occurred While Starting Mirroring table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sql Server Mirroring Error a li li a href Microsoft Sql Server Error Mirroring a li li a href Sql Error a li ul td tr tbody table p here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you relatedl might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of sql error mirroring this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn p h id Sql Server Mirroring Error p

database mirroring error 1418 troubleshooter

Database Mirroring Error Troubleshooter table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sql Mirror Error a li li a href Mirroring Issues In Sql Server a li ul td tr tbody table p resources Windows Server resources Programs MSDN subscriptions Overview Benefits Administrators relatedl Students Microsoft Imagine Microsoft Student Partners ISV sql server mirror error Startups TechRewards Events Community Magazine Forums Blogs Channel sql server error mirroring Documentation APIs and reference Dev centers Retired content Samples We re sorry The content you requested ms sql mirroring error has been removed You ll be

error 1418

Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Mysql a li li a href Error hy a li li a href Error In Sql Server Mirroring a li li a href Ms Sql Mirroring Error a li ul td tr tbody table p Du kan ndra inst llningen nedan Learn more You're viewing YouTube in Swedish You can change this preference below St ng Ja beh ll den ngra relatedl St ng Det h r videoklippet r inte tillg ngligt Visningsk K Visningsk K Ta bort p h id Error Mysql

error 1418 ipod mini

Error Ipod Mini table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Ipod Shuffle a li li a href Ipod Touch Error - a li li a href Ipod Error Fix Solution a li ul td tr tbody table p version of iTunes try a relatedl different USB cable then put the iPod in Disk error ipod nano Mode If you're using an iOSdevice such as an iPhone iPad p h id Error Ipod Shuffle p or iPod touch follow these steps to resolve your issue When you restore or update your iPod

error 1418 fix

Error Fix table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error In Sql Server Mirroring a li li a href Microsoft Sql Server Error Solution a li ul td tr tbody table p here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta relatedl Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us error mysql Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers error ipod or posting ads with us Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Documentation Tags Users Badges

error 1418 sql server mirroring

Error Sql Server Mirroring table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href The Server Network Address Cannot Be Reached Mirroring a li li a href An Error Occurred While Starting Mirroring a li li a href Database Mirroring Issues In Sql Server a li ul td tr tbody table p Du siehst YouTube auf Deutsch Du kannst diese Einstellung unten ndern Learn more relatedl You're viewing YouTube in German You database mirroring error troubleshooter can change this preference below Schlie en Ja ich m chte microsoft sql server error solution sie behalten R

error 1418 ipod restore

Error Ipod Restore table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Ipod Nano Restore Error a li li a href Ipod Reset Utility For Ipod Shuffle a li li a href Error Ipod a li ul td tr tbody table p post a blank message Please type your message and try again This discussion is locked shum Level points Q iPod restoration problem Error Hi everybody i downloaded the relatedl latest version of the itunes i then connected my ipod ipod reset utility it asked me to update so i updated but it

error 1418 itunes

Error Itunes table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Ipod a li li a href Error In Sql Server a li ul td tr tbody table p version of iTunes try a relatedl different USB cable then put the iPod in Disk itunes error shuffle Mode If you're using an iOSdevice such as an iPhone iPad itunes error or iPod touch follow these steps to resolve your issue When you restore or update your iPod itunes error in iTunes you might see an alert message that says An unknown error has

error 1418 in sql server mirroring

Error In Sql Server Mirroring table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Grant Connect On Endpoint mirroring To All a li li a href Error Mysql a li li a href How To Remove Mirroring In Sql Server a li ul td tr tbody table p resources Windows Server resources Programs MSDN subscriptions Overview Benefits Administrators Students Microsoft Imagine Microsoft Student relatedl Partners ISV Startups TechRewards Events Community Magazine Forums an error occurred while starting mirroring Blogs Channel Documentation APIs and reference Dev centers Retired content msg level state line Samples We

error 1418 mirroring

Error Mirroring table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Database Mirroring Error Troubleshooter a li li a href How To Resolve Error In Sql Server While Mirroring a li li a href How To Remove Mirroring In Sql Server a li ul td tr tbody table p here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings relatedl and policies of this site About Us Learn more about the server network address cannot be reached mirroring Stack Overflow the company

error 1418 ipod video

Error Ipod Video table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error In Sql Server a li li a href Error Ipod a li li a href Ipod Unknown Error a li ul td tr tbody table p post a blank message Please type your message and try again This discussion is locked shum Level points Q iPod restoration problem Error Hi relatedl everybody i downloaded the latest version of the itunes error mysql i then connected my ipod it asked me to update so i updated but p h id Error In

error 1418 sql

Error Sql table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sql Error Mirroring a li li a href Sql Error a li li a href Sql Error a li li a href Microsoft Sql Server Error a li ul td tr tbody table p Du siehst YouTube auf Deutsch Du kannst diese Einstellung unten ndern Learn more You're viewing YouTube in German You can change this preference relatedl below Schlie en Ja ich m chte sie behalten R ckg ngig p h id Sql Error Mirroring p machen Schlie en Dieses Video ist

error 1418 sql server 2008 mirroring

Error Sql Server Mirroring table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Sql Server Mirroring a li li a href An Error Occurred While Starting Mirroring a li li a href Msg Level State Line a li li a href Database Mirroring Error Troubleshooter a li ul td tr tbody table p here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have relatedl Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site p h id Error Sql Server Mirroring p About Us Learn more

error 1418 on my ipod

Error On My Ipod table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error In Sql Server a li li a href Error hy a li li a href Error In Sql Server Mirroring a li ul td tr tbody table p post a blank message Please type your message and try again This discussion is locked shum Level points Q iPod restoration problem Error Hi everybody relatedl i downloaded the latest version of the itunes i then error mysql connected my ipod it asked me to update so i updated but it p

error 1418 in ipod

Error In Ipod table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Ipod Nano Error a li li a href Ipod Reset Utility a li li a href Ipod Error Fix a li ul td tr tbody table p post a blank message Please type your message and try again This discussion is locked shum Level points Q iPod restoration problem Error Hi everybody i downloaded relatedl the latest version of the itunes i then connected my ipod shuffle error ipod it asked me to update so i updated but it couldnt update it

error 1418 ipod

Error Ipod table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Ipod a li li a href Ipod Nano Error a li li a href Restore Ipod Error a li li a href Error Mysql a li ul td tr tbody table p version of iTunes try a different USB cable then put the iPod relatedl in Disk Mode If you're using an iOSdevice such p h id Error Ipod p as an iPhone iPad or iPod touch follow these steps to resolve your ipod shuffle error issue When you restore or update

error message 1418

Error Message table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Error Mysql a li li a href Error hy a li li a href Error In Sql Server Mirroring a li li a href Microsoft Sql Server Error Solution a li ul td tr tbody table p resources Windows Server resources Programs MSDN subscriptions Overview Benefits Administrators Students Microsoft Imagine Microsoft relatedl Student Partners ISV Startups TechRewards Events Community Magazine p h id Error Mysql p Forums Blogs Channel Documentation APIs and reference Dev centers Retired error ipod content Samples We re sorry

error number 1418 severity 16

Error Number Severity table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Microsoft Sql Server Error Solution a li li a href Database Mirroring Error Troubleshooter a li li a href The Server Network Address Tcp Cannot Be Reached Or Does Not Exist a li ul td tr tbody table p HomeLibraryLearnDownloadsTroubleshootingCommunityForums Ask a question Quick access Forums home Browse forums relatedl users FAQ Search related threads Remove From sql mirroring error My Forums Answered by SQL Mirroring Error Number the server network address cannot be reached mirroring SQL Server Database Mirroring Question Sign

error number 1418

Error Number table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Database Mirroring Error Troubleshooter a li li a href Error Ipod a li li a href Error hy a li li a href The Server Network Address Cannot Be Reached Mirroring a li ul td tr tbody table p Du siehst YouTube auf Deutsch Du kannst diese Einstellung unten ndern Learn more You're viewing YouTube in German You can change this preference below Schlie en Ja ich m chte sie behalten R ckg ngig machen relatedl Schlie en Dieses Video ist nicht verf

microsoft sql error 1418

Microsoft Sql Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href The Server Network Address Cannot Be Reached Mirroring a li li a href An Error Occurred While Starting Mirroring a li li a href Error Mysql a li li a href How To Remove Mirroring In Sql Server a li ul td tr tbody table p resources Windows Server resources Programs MSDN subscriptions Overview Benefits Administrators Students Microsoft Imagine relatedl Microsoft Student Partners ISV Startups TechRewards Events Community p h id The Server Network Address Cannot Be Reached Mirroring p Magazine Forums

microsoft sql error 1418 mirroring

Microsoft Sql Error Mirroring table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href An Error Occurred While Starting Mirroring a li li a href Database Mirroring Error Troubleshooter a li li a href Grant Connect On Endpoint mirroring To All a li ul td tr tbody table p here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you relatedl might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of the server network address cannot be reached mirroring this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business

mirroring error 1418

Mirroring Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Database Mirroring Error Troubleshooter a li li a href Error Mysql a li li a href How To Remove Mirroring In Sql Server a li ul td tr tbody table p here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn relatedl more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers the server network address cannot be reached mirroring or

ms sql error 1418 mirroring

Ms Sql Error Mirroring table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Database Mirroring Issues In Sql Server a li li a href Error Mysql a li ul td tr tbody table p here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers relatedl to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the the server network address cannot be reached mirroring workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about an error occurred while starting mirroring Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads

ms sql mirroring error 1418

Ms Sql Mirroring Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Microsoft Sql Server Error Solution a li li a href An Error Occurred While Starting Mirroring a li li a href Grant Connect On Endpoint mirroring To All a li ul td tr tbody table p Resolve Error Bao Pham SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe Loading Loading Working Add to Want to watch this again later Sign relatedl in to add this video to a playlist the server network address cannot be reached mirroring Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video Sign