Home > error 487 > 487 error

487 Error

Contents

SIP is based around request/response transactions, in a similar manner to the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP). Each transaction consists of a SIP request (which will be one of several request methods), and at 487 error code sip least one response.[1]:p11 SIP requests and responses may be generated by any SIP win32 error 487 user agent; user agents are divided into clients (UACs), which initiate requests, and servers (UASes), which respond to them.[1]:§8 A voxox error 487 single user agent may act as both UAC and UAS for different transactions:[1]:p26 for example, a SIP phone is a user agent that will be a UAC when making a call, and a UAS dbghelp error 487 when receiving one. Additionally, some devices will act as both UAC and UAS for a single transaction; these are called Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs).[1]:p20 SIP responses specify a three-digit integer response code, which is one of a number of defined codes that detail the status of the request. These codes are grouped according to their first digit as "provisional", "success", "redirection", "client error", "server error" or "global

Windows Error 487

failure" codes, corresponding to a first digit of 1–6; these are expressed as, for example, "1xx" for provisional responses with a code of 100–199.[1]:§7.2 The SIP response codes are an extension to the HTTP response codes, although not all HTTP response codes are valid in SIP.[1]:§21 SIP responses also specify a "reason phrase", and a default reason phrase is defined with each response code.[1]:§7.2 These reason phrases can be varied, however, such as to provide additional information[1]:§21.4.18 or to provide the text in a different language.[1]:§20.3 SIP, including the response codes and corresponding reason phrases, is defined in Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Requests for Comments (RFCs), namely RFC 3261.[2] That RFC includes provisions for later RFCs to update the specification.[1]:§8.1.1.9 Specific parts of the SIP protocol, including response codes and their default reason phrases, are registered with the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).[1]:§27[3] This list details all the SIP response codes defined in IETF RFCs and registered with the IANA as of 18 April 2013[update]. It also includes SIP response codes defined in obsolete SIP RFCs (specifically, RFC 2543), which are therefore not registered with the IANA; these are explicitly noted as such. Contents 1 1xx—Provisional Responses 2

Sardana Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:30:58 -0700 CC: sip@ietf.org List-Id: Session Initiation Protocol

Sip 487 Request Terminated

Organization: ObjectSoftware, Inc References: <000e01c1e936$0b93dcb0$0a01a8c0@joshua> Sender: sip-admin@ietf.org Consider the sip 487 request terminated call flow following scenario: (A) is inviting (B): 1. (A)--------------------INVITE --------------------->(B) 2. (A)<------------------180 RIGING------------------(B) 3. (A)--------------------CANCEL------------------->(B) 4. sip/2.0 487 request cancelled (A)<------------------OK----------------------------(B) 5. (A)<---------487 Request Terminated-----------(B) 6. (A)--------------------ACK------------------------->(B) OK (4) reply corresponds to the CANCEL (3) request. 487 Request Terminated (5) reply corresponds to the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_SIP_response_codes INVITE (1) request. Regards, Bobby Sardana. sardana@obsoft.com Ofir Arkin wrote: > I would appreciate if some one would shade a light on the exact > circumstances in which a 487 Request Terminated is sent. > > Thanks > Ofir Arkin [ofir@sys-security.com] > The Sys-Security Group > http://www.sys-security.com > PGP https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/msg04859.html CC2C BE53 12C6 C9F2 87B1 B8C6 0DFA CF2D D360 43FA > > _______________________________________________ > Sip mailing list https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip > This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol > Use sip-implementors@cs.columbia.edu for questions on current sip > Use sipping@ietf.org for new developments on the application of sip _______________________________________________ Sip mailing list https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol Use sip-implementors@cs.columbia.edu for questions on current sip Use sipping@ietf.org for new developments on the application of sip References: [Sip] When is a 487 Request Terminated is sent? From: Ofir Arkin Prev by Date: RE: Problem 4 of RE: [Sip] Proposed plan for Network-Asserted ID/Privacy Next by Date: RE: [Sip] REFER security options - removing Referred-By Previous by thread: [Sip] When is a 487 Request Terminated is sent? Next by thread: [Sip] Re: Proposed plan for Network-Asserted ID/Privacy Index(es): Date Thread

a two and half day SIP class. While that’s hardly enough time to become a SIP expert, my students always leave with more than enough knowledge to make educated decisions in regards to SIP endpoints, applications, and trunks. Although some may never again have a https://andrewjprokop.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/understanding-sip-cancel/ compelling reason to use Wireshark to trace SIP call flows, just knowing that they can is http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1445810 often good enough. Every class is different and no two students are alike, but I find commonality in the things that they absorb quickly and the things that require a little more explanation. One of those from the latter camp is the CANCEL request. On the surface, CANCEL doesn’t sound too complicated, but there are a few aspects that are a wee bit confusing. Before I error 487 delve into the details, let’s take a look at a basic call flow. Andrew placed a call to Jennifer and Jennifer answered.  They spoke for a while, but eventually Jennifer grew weary of speaking to Andrew (who can blame her?) and released the call. The session began with INVITE and ended with BYE. Pretty typical stuff. Note that BYE is used to shut down an established session. In SIP speak, an established session is one that received a final response of 200 OK. sip 487 request Let's look at a different scenario. Imagine that Andrew calls Jennifer, but this time Jennifer doesn’t answer the phone. Andrew could wait until the call rolls to voice mail, but he doesn’t like leaving messages so he simply hangs up the call. What happens now? I told you that BYE is used to release an established session, but clearly this call hasn’t received a final response. Jennifer’s phone is still ringing and on the verge of rolling over to voice mail. This is where CANCEL comes in. Unlike a BYE, CANCEL shuts down a session that has not received a final response. So, what does this new call flow look like? The CANCEL informs Jennifer that Andrew is releasing the session prematurely and Jennifer needs to do the same on her end. In other words, Jennifer’s phone should stop ringing and return to an idle state. It’s important to realize that the 200 OK in the call flow is not for the INVITE. Rather, it’s Jennifer acknowledging that she received the CANCEL and has begun the process of tearing down the session. She does this by stopping the ringing and returning a 487 Request Terminated to Andrew. The 487 is the final response for the INVITE sequence.  This causes Andrew to respond with an ACK. It’s absolutely crucial that the 487 be sent. Otherwise, Andrew (and any stateful proxies between Andrew and Jennifer) will not properly release the session. Call Forking CANCEL is essential to cal

Search Advanced Search Google Search My Threads and Posts My Posts My Threads Steam Game Discussions # - C D - G H - L M - P Q - S T - Z Publisher / Developer Console Game Discussions Go to Page... Thread Tools Display Modes 09-27-2010, 10:41 PM #1 i_2_i Banned Join Date: Nov 2009 Reputation: 325 Posts: 2,046 QUICK FIX TO GAME CRASHING First I can't believe they released this thing without minimal testing on PC, WTF where they thinking fix from the web... thanks to game crackers at least they test their ♥♥♥♥... just change windows audio quality to 16 bit dvd stereo quality.... "Pseudo-fixed, changed the audio quality in control panel to 16 bit DVD Quality. Lame, hopefully there's another way to fix this." background, found by googling dead rising 2 and game log file error message SymFromAddr returned error : 487 . works great, now game runs without crashing.. .. sucks looks like they only coded it for xbox... and they didn't test it on pc... also, the fix came from crackers who cracked the game long ago, sad... that capcom could not put patch in their code... and not even gix a desent error message. maybe capcom / steam should donate a free copy of the game to them for finding / creating workaround for their bug... just google and you will find the cracker... maybe capcom / steam should hire them for testing... Last edited by i_2_i: 09-27-2010 at 10:58 PM. i_2_i View Public Profile Search User Find More Posts by i_2_i Find Threads by i_2_i 09-27-2010, 10:47 PM #2 i_2_i Banned Join Date: Nov 2009 Reputation: 325 Posts: 2,046 Please post as sticking or take fix and post it as sticky, better yet fix the damb code and do more testing before releasing it. i_2_i View Public Profile Search User Find More Posts by i_2_i Find Threads by i_2_i 09-28-2010, 05:14 PM #3 Kris137 Guest Posts: n/a Wow, this STILL isn't working... wtf capcom x( 09-29-2010, 12:49 AM #4 Osilo Join Date: Apr 2008 Reputation: 0 Posts: 13 This worked for me. Thanks Osilo View Public Profile Search User Find More Posts by Osilo Find Threads by Osilo 09-29-2010, 01:38 AM #5 bornakiller Banned Join Date: Feb 2010 Reputation: 0 Posts: 32 I reached the level where chuck meets the asian girl It crashes there :s Yeah and btw audio sample rate set to DVD Quality as everyone says that It fixes the crashes but It does not!! Exception Handler (Jul 16 2010, 17:38:36) Callstack: SymFromAddr returned error : 487 0x6e4460c0: XdxInitXopServices SymFromAddr returned error : 126 Exception: Access Violation (00A9D600) SymFromAddr returned error : 487 Memory: Heap(0): C 783

Related content

error 487 windows

Error Windows table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Win Error a li li a href Dbghelp Error a li li a href Windows Error Codes List a li ul td tr tbody table p Studio products Visual Studio Team Services Visual Studio Code Visual Studio Dev Essentials Office Office Word Excel PowerPoint Microsoft Graph Outlook relatedl OneDrive Sharepoint Skype Services Store Cortana Bing Application Insights Languages sip error platforms Xamarin ASP NET C TypeScript NET - VB C F Server Windows voxox error Server SQL Server BizTalk Server SharePoint Dynamics Programs

error 487 wnetaddconnection2

Error Wnetaddconnection table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Wnetaddconnection C a li ul td tr tbody table p for Help Receive Real-Time Help Create a Freelance Project Hire for a Full Time Job Ways to Get Help Ask a Question Ask for Help Receive Real-Time Help Create a Freelance Project relatedl Hire for a Full Time Job Ways to Get Help Expand wnetaddconnection error codes Search Submit Close Search Login Join Today Products BackProducts Gigs Live Careers Vendor Services p h id Wnetaddconnection C p Groups Website Testing Store Headlines Experts

error 487

Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Dbg Help Error a li li a href Symgetsymfromaddr Failed With a li li a href Error Code Sip a li li a href Symfromaddr Returned Error a li ul td tr tbody table p here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might relatedl have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this p h id Dbg Help Error p site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more dbghelp about

error 487 in call mapviewoffileex

Error In Call Mapviewoffileex table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Openprocess a li ul td tr tbody table p Things Small and Medium Business Service Providers All Solutions Services relatedl Advise Transform and Manage Financing and Flexible error invalid address Capacity IT Support Services Education and Training Services writeprocessmemory All Services Products Integrated Systems Composable Systems Converged Systems Hyper Converged Systems Blade createremotethread Systems Infrastructure Management Software Application Lifecycle Management Application Delivery Management Big Data Analytics DevOps Enterprise Security Hybrid and Private Cloud Information p h id Openprocess p Governance Information