Home > state 01000 > 01000 native error

01000 Native Error

Contents

error 11. Technote (troubleshooting) Problem(Abstract) sqlstate 08001 sql server error 17 DataStage ODBC connection to Microsoft SQL Server database with connection failed sqlstate 01000 sql server error 14 SSL enabled using driver VMmsss25.so fails with error: ODBC Function "SQLConnect" reported: SQLSTATE=01000: Native connection failed sqlstate 01000 sql server error 10060 Erorr Code = 11: Msg = [IBM(DataDirect OEM)[ODBC SQL Server Legacy Driver][libssclient25]Connectionread(recv()). Resolving the problem The ODBC drivers bundled with InfoSphere Information

Sql State 01000

Server contain two SQL Server wire protocol drivers for Unix environments, the legacy driver VMmsssnn.so and the newer native driver VMsqlsnn.so (where "nn" is the version of driver, i.e. VMmsss24, VMmsss25, etc). The VMsqlsnn driver is the rcommended driver. The SQLConnect connection error SQLSTATE 01000, Error sqlstate 01000 sql server error 53 code 11 is typically resolved by switching from the VMmsssnn driver to the VMsqlsnn driver. Please review the .odbc.ini file in the DSEngine directory and find the data source entry used in the failing connection. Change the driver= line to point to the correct VMsqlsnn driver for your release of DataStage (i.e. VMsqls24.so, VMsqls25.so, VMsqls00.so, etc). Use the example DNS entry for this driver in the original odbc.ini file as a template for the correct set of properties to define for that driver. Document information More support for: InfoSphere DataStage Software version: 8.5, 8.7, 9.1, 11.3 Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris Reference #: 1966707 Modified date: 2015-09-19 Site availability Site assistance Contact and feedback Need support? Submit feedback to IBM Support 1-800-IBM-7378 (USA) Directory of worldwide contacts Contact Privacy Terms of use Accessibility

here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more connection failed sqlstate 01000 sql server error 10061 about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads

Sqlstate 01000 Message 0

with us Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Documentation Tags Users Badges Ask Question x Dismiss Join the Stack Overflow Community Stack Overflow

Connection Failed Sqlstate 01000 Sql Server Error 67

is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Primary key violation on trivial BCP insert up vote 1 down vote favorite http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21966707 I'm trying out the BCP utility on SQL Server 2008 Express. I don't think that what I'm trying to do could be more trivial, but still I'm getting a primary key violation when trying to insert two rows into an empty table. Here is the table DDL: CREATE TABLE [dbo].[BOOKS]( [BOOK_ID] [numeric](18, 0) NOT NULL, [BOOK_DESCRIPTION] [varchar](200) NULL, CONSTRAINT [BOOKS PK] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [BOOK_ID] ASC )WITH (PAD_INDEX http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8155204/primary-key-violation-on-trivial-bcp-insert = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY] ) ON [PRIMARY] GO Here is the BCP format file: 10.0 2 1 SQLNUMERIC 0 3 "\t" 1 BOOK_ID "" 2 SQLCHAR 0 0 "\r\n" 2 BOOK_DESCRIPTION Modern_Spanish_CI_AS and here is my input file: 101 BOOK_ABC_001 102 BOOK_ABC_002 finally here is the command I run: bcp Database.dbo.BOOKS in books.txt -T -f BOOKS-format.fmt and here is the error I get: Starting copy... SQLState = 23000, NativeError = 2627 Error = [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'BOOKS PK'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.BOOKS'. SQLState = 01000, NativeError = 3621 Warning = [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated. BCP copy in failed Now, BCP succeeds if I use an input file with a single line. In this case, the BOOK_ID column gets assigned a value of 0. So it seems that the first field in my input file is being ignored, and 0 is being used as the value for BOOK_ID for all the rows, which would explain the PK violation error. So the question is, what is wrong in my format or input files that causes the first column to be ign

and 5703 that show in the DEXSQL.LOG? ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ David Musgrave11 August 20093 0 0 0 https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/developingfordynamicsgp/2009/08/11/what-are-errors-5701-and-5703-that-show-in-the-dexsql-log/ If you have looked a DEXSQL.LOG file to see the communication between SQL Server and the Microsoft Dynamics GP application, you might have noticed messages with errors 5701 and 5703 being reported. See the example below: /*/* Date: 08/10/2009 Time: 20:09:49 SQLSTATE:(01000) Native Err:(5701) stmt(0):*/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed database context to ‘master'.*//*/* state 01000 Date: 08/10/2009 Time: 20:09:49 SQLSTATE:(01000) Native Err:(5703) stmt(0):*/[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed language setting to us_english.*//* You mightwonder if these errors signify a problem. Well, you can relax as they are purely informational and can be ignored. The following comes from Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article 143339 (link below): SQL Server always issues at sql server error least two informational messages on a successful connection from any ODBC or DB-library client: A 5701 message, indicating which database on the server the user has been logged into, and a 5703 message, indicating what language the server is using. Applications can simply ignore these 5701 and 5703 messages, they are purely informational. The default database and language settings are controlled by the Login Properties for the user. From Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, select the [Server] >> Security >> Logins >> [User], right click and select Properties. In the General page, you will find the Default database and Default language settings. The default database can be overridden using the ODBC (Open DataBase Connectivity) DSN (Data Source Name) setting for Default Database. If a default database is defined at the ODBC level it must be either the DYNAMICS or master database. Using any other database can cause issues, especially if the user does not have access to

Related content

error en la conexion sqlstate 42000

Error En La Conexion Sqlstate table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Connection Failed Sqlstate Sql Server Error a li li a href Connection Failed Sqlstate Sql Server Error a li li a href Connection Failed Sqlstate Sql Server Error a li ul td tr tbody table p von GoogleAnmeldenAusgeblendete FelderNach Gruppen oder Nachrichten suchen p p here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta relatedl Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us p h id Connection Failed

odbc error state 01000

Odbc Error State table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sqlstate Sql Server Error a li li a href Connection Failed Sqlstate Sql Server Error a li li a href Sqlstate message a li ul td tr tbody table p games PC games sqlstate sql server error Windows games Windows phone games Entertainment All Entertainment connection failed sqlstate sql server error Movies TV Music Business Education Business Students educators p h id Sqlstate Sql Server Error p Developers Sale Sale Find a store Gift cards Products Software services Windows Office Free downloads