Home > state 72000 > 72000 error code

72000 Error Code

Contents

with a mandatory word, e.g. keyword2 keyword1 +keyword2 Questions excluding a word, e.g. sql state 72000 error code 12899 keyword2 keyword1 -keyword2 Questions with a specific tag and

Sql State 72000 Error Code 1461

keyword(s) +[tag1] keyword1 Questions with two or more specific tags and keyword(s) +[tag1]

Sql State 72000 Error Code 1013

+[tag2] keyword1 To search for all posts by a user or all posts with a specific tag, start typing and choose from the

Sql State 72000 Error Code 4063

suggestion list. Tags Spaces API Connect Appsecdev BPM Blockchain Bluemix CICS Cloud Analytics Cloud marketplace Content Services (ECM) Continuous Testing Courses DB2 LUW DataPower Decision Optimization DevOps Services Digital Experience Hadoop IBM Design IIDR ITOA InformationServer Integration Bus Internet of Things LinuxONE Mainframe Messaging Node.js ODM sql state 72000 error code 4063 ora-04063 Open Predictive Analytics PureData for Analytics Push Run Book Automation Storage Streamsdev Swift UrbanCode WASdev WSRR Watson dW Answers Help dW Premium developerWorks Team Watson Health More Users Badges Ask a question Why am I getting a ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied with a correct username and password? Question by CelineHall ( 421) | Sep 02, 2015 at 02:26 PM wasoracledatasourcepasswordformsfebforms_experience_builderusername After entering the correct username and password for the datasource in the WebSphere Application Server I am seeing the following error: [8/31/15 15:30:22:608 CDT] 00000070 SystemErr R java.sql. SQLException: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied DSRA0010E: SQL State = 72000, Error Code = 1,017 [8/31/15 15:30:22:608 CDT] 00000070 SystemErr R at oracle.jdbc. driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:445) [8/31/15 15:30:22:608 CDT] 00000070 SystemErr R at oracle.jdbc. driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:389) [8/31/15 15:30:22:608 CDT] 00000070 SystemErr R at oracle.jdbc. driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:382) [8/31/15 15:30:22:608 CDT] 00

here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more errorcode 12899 sqlstate 72000 about hiring developers or posting ads with us Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Documentation Tags Users sql state 72000 error code 1017 Badges Ask Question x Dismiss Join the Stack Overflow Community Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping sqlstate 72000 oracle each other. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up WebSphere to Oracle - doesn't accept correct password up vote 6 down vote favorite 5 In WebSphere 6.1 I have created a datasource to an Oracle 11g instance https://developer.ibm.com/answers/questions/211761/why-am-i-getting-a-ora-01017-invalid-usernamepassw.html using the thin JDBC client. In Oracle I have two users, one existing and another newly created. My websphere datasource is OK if I use the component-managed authentication alias of the existing user, but fails with "invalid user/password" message if I use the alias of the new user. The error message is: The test connection operation failed for data source MyDB (Non-XA) on server nodeagent at node MY_node with the following exception: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3765568/websphere-to-oracle-doesnt-accept-correct-password denied DSRA0010E: SQL State = 72000, Error Code = 1,017. View JVM logs for further details. There is nothing in the JVM logs. I have grepped all websphere logs and they do not mention my connection at all. I can confirm that the username and password are correct by logging in via SQLPlus or (to prove the JDBC connection is OK) via SQuirreL. I have checked in Oracle that the new user has all the system privs that the existing user has. Any thoughts on what is going on or how I can debug this further? oracle jdbc websphere ora-01017 share|improve this question edited Jul 1 '11 at 16:35 OMG Ponies 198k36356415 asked Sep 22 '10 at 0:52 Synesso 14.4k2082140 add a comment| 6 Answers 6 active oldest votes up vote 23 down vote accepted Just FYI. I am guessing you are running WebSphere in Network Deployment mode. This behavior you're experiencing is actually by design. The reason for it is that the "Test Connection" button you see on the admin console, invokes the JDBC connection test from within the process of the Node Agent. There is no way for the J2C Alias information to propagate to the Node Agent without restarting it; some configuration objects take effect in WebSphere as soon as you save the configuration to the master repository, and some only take effect on a

here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10550137/what-cause-error-nsnetserviceserrorcode-72000 this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/unable-to-save-page-edits-using-oracle-db-ora-01691-unable-to-extend-lob-segment-278069457.html Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Documentation Tags Users Badges Ask Question x Dismiss Join the Stack Overflow Community Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up state 72000 what cause error NSNetServicesErrorCode = “-72000”? up vote 3 down vote favorite i create a simple browser that can load a local file using UIWebview. At first,when i try to preview a html file, the uiwebview can load the source file and preview it. But after i minimize the app (the app enter background), and then open the app again, i've got this 72000 error code error : Error Dict: { NSNetServicesErrorCode = "-72000"; NSNetServicesErrorDomain = 10; } and after that, the uiwebview can not load the source file, when i log the error in (void)webView:(UIWebView *)webView didFailLoadWithError:(NSError *)error, it shows this message : Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1004 "Could not connect to the server." UserInfo=0x53d610 {NSErrorFailingURLStringKey=http://localhost:9898/local/a.html?83C66B33-874C-41A7-BBF5-78D1615512DF, NSErrorFailingURLKey=http://localhost:9898/local/a.html?83C66B33-874C-41A7-BBF5-78D1615512DF, NSLocalizedDescription=Could not connect to the server., NSUnderlyingError=0x5ccaa0 "Could not connect to the server."} the app isn't crash, but the spinning indicator is never stop. could somebody tell me what cause this case? and how to solved it? Thank you :) ipad ios5 uiwebview nsnetservice share|improve this question edited May 11 '12 at 11:13 asked May 11 '12 at 11:04 R. Dewi 1,11772860 could you show how you initialize the web view? –sergio Jun 28 '12 at 21:53 Could you post some code? –Hejazi Jun 28 '12 at 22:00 add a comment| 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 3 down vote If you look inside the NSNetServices header, you'll see the following enum that explains each error: typedef NS_ENUM(NSInteger, NSNetServicesError) { /* An unknown error occured during resolution or publication. */ NSNetSe

to save the requested page." Oracle database is being used to back Confluence. The following appears in the atlassian-confluence.log: 2011-09-14 11:16:00,690 ERROR [TP-Processor14] [confluence.pages.actions.AbstractEditPageAction] doSaveEditPageBean An error occured while storing the requested page! -- url: /confluence/pages/doeditpage.action | page: 285933767 | userName: username | referer: http://example.com/confluence/pages/editpage.action?pageId=285933767 | action: doeditpage org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: Hibernate operation: could not insert: [com.atlassian.confluence.core.BodyContent#302481465]; uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state [72000]; error code [1691]; ORA-01691: unable to extend lob segment WIKI.SYS_LOB0000013266C00002$$ by 8192 in tablespace WIKI Cause The Oracle database has run out of space. The database has failedto allocate an extent of the required number of blocks for LOB segment in the tablespace indicated. Resolution Your database administrator will need to add or extend a datafile to the tablespace relevant to Confluence. Was this helpful? Yes No Thanks for your feedback! Why was this unhelpful? It wasn't accurate It wasn't clear It wasn't relevant Submit feedback Cancel Have a question about this article? See questions about this article Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport Atlassian Support Ask the community Provide product feedback Contact technical support Atlassian Privacy Policy Terms of use Security Copyright © 2016 Atlassian Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia License.

Related content

error 42000 oracle

Error Oracle table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sqlstate Oracle a li li a href Sqlstate Oracle a li li a href Sqlstate Db a li ul td tr tbody table p ASP NET Community Standup Forums relatedl Help Home ASP NET Forums Data Access Oracle MySQL Sybase Informix errorcode oracle and other databases ERROR Oracle ODBC Ora ORA- invalid SQL statement ERROR p h id Sqlstate Oracle p Oracle ODBC Ora ORA- invalid SQL statement Answered RSS reply Last post May p h id Sqlstate Oracle p AM by suneeld

error code 1034 sqlstate 72000

Error Code Sqlstate table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sql State Error Code a li li a href Sql State Error Code Could Not Execute Jdbc Batch Update a li li a href Sql State Error Code Ora- Object No Longer Exists a li ul td tr tbody table p Ask a question help others and get answers from the community Discussions relatedl Start a thread and discuss today's topics with errorcode sqlstate top experts Blogs Read the latest tech blogs written by errorcode sqlstate experienced community members ORA- Oracle is

error code 1017 sqlstate 72000

Error Code Sqlstate table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sql State Error Code a li li a href Sql State Error Code Could Not Execute Jdbc Batch Update a li li a href Sql State Error Code Ora- Object No Longer Exists a li ul td tr tbody table p with a mandatory word e g keyword keyword keyword Questions excluding a word relatedl e g keyword keyword -keyword Questions with a specific errorcode sqlstate tag and keyword s tag keyword Questions with two or more errorcode sqlstate specific tags and

oracle error 72000

Oracle Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sql State Error Code a li li a href Oracle Sqlstate a li li a href Sql State Error Code a li ul td tr tbody table p Condition Oracle Error successful completion ORA- warning cursor operation conflict disconnect error relatedl null value eliminated in set function sql state error code string data - right truncation insufficient p h id Sql State Error Code p item descriptor areas privilege not revoked privilege not granted p h id Oracle Sqlstate p implicit zero-bit padding

oracle sqlstate error codes

Oracle Sqlstate Error Codes table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sqlstate Db a li li a href Sqlstate Connection Is Closed a li li a href Sql State Error Code a li li a href Errorcode - Sqlstate Db a li ul td tr tbody table p errors and status changes using the SQLSTATE SQLCA SQLCODE and relatedl WHENEVER statements You also learn how to diagnose p h id Sqlstate Db p problems using the ORACA SQLSTATE the SQLCA and SQLCODE Release sqlstate oracle provides forward and backward compatibility with regard