Home > error 2202 > 2202 error

2202 error

Hottest Threads / Posts Forum Rules What's New? Advanced Search Forum Technical Forums Connectivity Scan to email on KM-4050 getting 2202 error. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link kyocera error 2202 above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to run time error 2202 proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Results 1 to 2 of 2

Error 22022

Thread: Scan to email on KM-4050 getting 2202 error. Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread… Display Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode 06-07-2010 #1 jfultz View Profile View Forum

Access Error 2202

Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Apr 2009 Location Lenexa, KS Posts 7 Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given) 0 Thanks (Received) 0 Likes (Given) 0 Likes (Received) 0 Dislikes (Given) 0 Dislikes (Received) 0 Rep Power 0 Scan to email on KM-4050 getting 2202 error. Hi all, I am troubleshooting a scan to email issue on a Kyocera KM-4050. I am getting a 2202 error code, about 4 in 5 times when the "SMTP error 2202 print Server Timeout" is set to 10 seconds, 2 in 3 times when set to 30 seconds and 1 in 2 times when set to 60 seconds. I currently have it set to 180 (Max) and have had no errors in 15 tries, however it is taking between instantaneous and several minutes (less then 3 obviously) for the email to leave the machine. The firmware is the latest and greatest. They are using Novel/Groupwise for email (I am more familiar with Exchange/ISP/Google...) SMTP port in 25 and there is no authentication, and the sender address in a valid user. At this point i do not know if the problem is machine or network related. If anyone has any ideas, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Reply With Quote 06-14-2010 #2 Hensom View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Jun 2010 Location Bornem Posts 1 Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given) 0 Thanks (Received) 0 Likes (Given) 0 Likes (Received) 0 Dislikes (Given) 0 Dislikes (Received) 0 Rep Power 0 Hi, did you try to set the SMTP's IP address instead of the hostname? If you're obliged to use the hostname, be sure to set minimum one DNS server. KM devices always resolve hostname into IP before sending. (error 2202 means timeout on network transfer). If you give me your mail-address, I can send you the error cod

SearchSearch current forum only Advanced SearchNew Since your Last VisitActive Topics in this CategoryAdd to My FavoritesPrinter Friendly FormatHelpManage TopicManage Content in This TopicManage MembersOnline NowControl Panel2202 Error When Scanning To Email On A 300ciLogin/JoinWelcome, [Logout]alpha-omega techFull Member posted June 22, 2012 07:53 PMI set the email size to 0 and http://dnet-km.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6716013712/m/8323908277 the SMTP timeout to 20. I changed the scan to default to black and http://www.solvusoft.com/en/errors/runtime-errors/microsoft-corporation/microsoft-silverlight/2202-microsoft-silverlight-error-2202/ white. Now it shows a large file going through, but never see it in my email. If I send a one page document, I see it in my emails. If I send a 10 page document at 300x300dpi, black and white, SMTP timeout at 20sec, and the email size limit at 0, the copier send log shows completed, and I error 2202 never see it in my emails. When my email size limit is 14400KB, SMTP timeout is 10sec., and default scan is color, one page goes through and a 10 page document will go through and I get a error 2202 error.Posts: 72|Registered: September 04, 2009 IP Pat KFull Member posted June 25, 2012 04:54 AMHide PostWhat is the size limit on your SMTP server?Posts: 56|Location: London UK|Registered: August 29, 2003 IP Ignored post by Pat kyocera error 2202 K posted June 25, 2012 04:54 AMShow Postalpha-omega techFull Member posted June 25, 2012 10:58 AMHide PostI not sure I could not get on their server. I was told to set the SMTP size limit on the server to 0. Does this sound right.Posts: 72|Registered: September 04, 2009 IP Ignored post by alpha-omega tech posted June 25, 2012 10:58 AMShow PostrobscopyrSenior Member posted June 25, 2012 11:56 AMHide PostWhy are you setting the limit to zero? Does that mean that the size is unlimited? I would try setting it to 10 or 20. The usual limit for e-mail servers is 5 megs.If life doesn't also hand you water and sugar your lemonade is going to be pretty bitter Posts: 337|Location: Corona, CA|Registered: April 18, 2003 IP Ignored post by robscopyr posted June 25, 2012 11:56 AMShow Post DarrySenior Member posted June 25, 2012 05:49 PMHide PostSetting size limit to zero on the copier tells the copier to attempt the send no matter the filesize. Essentially setting filesize to unlimited. I would recommend finding out the size limit of the smtp server and setting underneath that just so the customer would be aware of large scans.Posts: 248|Registered: August 13, 2010 IP Ignored post by Darry posted June 25, 2012 05:49 PMShow PostPat KFull Member posted June 27, 2012 03:44 AMHide Postquote:Originally posted

DriverDoc WinSweeper SupersonicPC FileViewPro About Support Contact Errors Troubleshooting › Runtime Errors › Microsoft Corporation › Microsoft Silverlight › Error 2202 How To Fix Microsoft Silverlight Error 2202 Error Number: Error 2202 Error Name:Microsoft Silverlight Error 2202 Error Description: AG_E_RUNTIME_FINDNAME. Developer:Microsoft Corporation Software:Microsoft Silverlight Applies to:Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 Download NowWinThruster 2015 - Scan your PC for computer errors. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000 Symptoms of Error 2202 "Error 2202" appears and crashes the active program window. Your PC frequently crashes with Error 2202 when running the same program. “Microsoft Silverlight Error 2202” is displayed. Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input. Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time. These 2202 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Microsoft Corporation-related software program (eg. Microsoft Silverlight) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your 2202 error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem. Causes of Error 2202 Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Microsoft Silverlight software. Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Microsoft Silverlight-related software change (install or uninstall). Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Microsoft Silverlight-related program files. Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Microsoft Silverlight-related files. Runtime Errors such as “Error 2202” can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring. Runtime Errors Knowledgebase Article ID: 127340 Article Author: Jay Geater Last Updated: 12-08-2016 Popularity: star rating here Download NowError Fix Learn More Tweet Recommendation: Scan your PC for computer errors. How To Fix Microsoft Silverlight Error 2202 Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your Error 2202 problems. Thes

Related content

error 2202 invalid authorization code

error invalid authorization code p p p Restricted Claims Period NEWS ABOUT About GLOBAL Featured Websites Contact Whois lookup Registry Policies CZDS IDN Policy for GLOBAL Terms of Service Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy Archive Launch Champion Godaddy Support Program ERP ERPDRP Show navigation Home REGISTER DOMAIN Registrars Onboarding RRA Whois Lookup Agreement Marketing Material Names space Technical Technical Contact Sheet EPP Premium DNSSEC IDN Support Technical updates Afilias Documentation google analytics Common Questions EPP Premium EPP Error messages Restricted Claims Period NEWS ABOUT About GLOBAL Featured Websites Contact Whois lookup Registry Policies CZDS IDN Policy for GLOBAL Terms of

error 2202 user

error user p p p Hottest Threads Posts Forum Rules What's New Advanced Search Forum Technical Forums Connectivity Scan to email on KM- getting error If this Kyocera Send Error is your first visit be sure to check out the FAQ by kyocera error clicking the link above You may have to register before you can post click the register link above kyocera send error to proceed To start viewing messages select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below Results to of Thread Scan to email on KM- getting a href http www symantec com connect

error 2202

error p Hottest Threads Posts Forum Rules What's New Advanced Search Forum Technical Forums Connectivity Scan to email on KM- getting error If this is your first visit be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above You may have to register error kyocera before you can post click the register link above to proceed To start viewing messages select the run time error forum that you want to visit from the selection below Results to of Thread Scan to email on KM- getting error error manual Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page hellip Subscribe

error 2202 the user name

error the user name p p p games PC games Windows games Windows phone games Entertainment All Entertainment Movies TV Music Business Education Business Students educators Developers Sale Sale Find a store Gift cards Products Software services Windows Office Free downloads security Internet a href http www symantec com connect forums error- -user-name-or-groupname-parameter-invalid http www symantec com connect forums error- -user-name-or-groupname-parameter-invalid a Explorer Microsoft Edge Skype OneNote OneDrive Microsoft Health MSN Bing Microsoft Groove Microsoft Movies TV Devices Xbox All Microsoft devices Microsoft Surface All Windows PCs tablets PC accessories Xbox games Microsoft Lumia All a href https support microsoft

error 2202 the username or group name parameter is invalid

error the username or group name parameter is invalid p p p games PC games Windows games Windows phone games Entertainment All Entertainment Movies TV Music Business Education Business Students educators Developers Sale Sale Find a store Gift cards Products Software services Windows Office Free downloads security Internet a href http www symantec com connect forums error- -user-name-or-groupname-parameter-invalid http www symantec com connect forums error- -user-name-or-groupname-parameter-invalid a Explorer Microsoft Edge Skype OneNote OneDrive Microsoft Health MSN Bing Microsoft Groove Microsoft Movies TV Devices Xbox All Microsoft devices Microsoft Surface All Windows PCs tablets PC accessories Xbox games Microsoft Lumia All

error 22022 sql

error sql p SERVER - FIX SQLServerAgent is not currently running so it cannot be notified of this action Microsoft SQL Server Error January Pinal DaveSQL SQL Server SQL Tips and Tricks commentsGetting error sql error mail and finding the cause is something which I like And off sql server error late over the blogs I have shared a number of such incidents that have helped me figure out sql error replication stuffs all by myself Of course I do my research and more often than not make things complicated because there are a number of resolutions that I find

22022 sql error

sql error p ReplTalkMay SQLServerAgent is not currently running so it cannot be notified of this action Chris Skorlinski Microsoft SQL Server Escalation Services Have you seen errors like these below when sql error mail attempting to run SQL Replication Wizard or start a SQL Agent job TITLE Microsoft sql server error SQL Server Management Studio -------------------- SQLServerAgent is not currently running so it cannot be notified of this action Microsoft SQL Server Error Sql Error Replication SQL Server blocked access to procedure dbo sp get sqlagent properties' of component Agent XPs' because this component is turned off as part