Home > error 2202 > 2202 error

2202 Error

Contents

be commercial printers? IN THIS DISCUSSION Kyocera CS-3050 Kyocera 84 Followers Follow Join the Community! Creating your account only takes a few minutes. Join Now Here's a

Kyocera Error 2202

weird one.  I have a Kyocera CS 3050ci configured to scan to email using run time error 2202 a local Exchange server.  The thing works fine except on a few occasions when it prints out an error that says

Error 22022

"Error Type : Transfer" with no real details about the error.  The funny thing is that the scan to email job sends through just fine.  Has anyone seen this behavior before?  Do you have a access error 2202 fix?  We've ignored the error mostly, but it happens frequently enough that it's an annoyance (and waste of paper).  Tags: Kyocera CS-3050Review it: (1) Reply Subscribe View Best Answer RELATED TOPICS: Kyocera 400ci Scan-to-email error 0x3101 Scan to email error Email Error Help??   15 Replies Serrano OP Dunec Mar 24, 2014 at 8:17 UTC Someone will have to catch the Code (4 Digit Number) displayed on the error 2202 print OP Panel when it beeps with the error message. For some reason Kyocera decided to not print that on the error sheet that prints out. Most likely the Server is responding with a message the Kyocera is interpreting as an error.  Does it seem to matter if its an internal or external email address when the error occurs? 3 Poblano OP finalbowser Mar 24, 2014 at 8:30 UTC Gold Key Technology Solutions is an IT service provider. We're only using internal contacts with this device. 0 Serrano OP Best Answer Dunec Mar 24, 2014 at 8:37 UTC Looking over the error codes, I only saw one relating to "Transfer". Might try setting the Numeric IP for the SMTP server, or lengthening the timeout wait.Error CodeScan OperationExplanationCauseHow to correct2202SCAN TO EMAILError: network transfer with timeout Network problem (Time Out)The problem on the Network occurredCheck Network connection (Check Cable, Network condition with LAN) 6 Thai Pepper OP JeffLew07 Mar 24, 2014 at 8:43 UTC I read in a few places that it may be related to the size of the document being sent.  We used to have a Kyocera 4050 and that was the issue we were having. Changing the email size setting. http://usa.kyoceradocumentsolutions.com/america

username error 22029 is invalid. FileMaker Error Codes Lasso Error Codes MySQL

Kyocera Send Error 2202

Error Codes Windows System Errors About this database This is a free public resource. It https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/462515-kyocera-cs-3050ci-scan-to-email-error-but-it-still-wok is unmoderated and operates on the "public virtue" system. I hope you find it useful! User Contributed Notes2007-08-23 01:37:17sushil kumar rout windows errorThis is my note and I want to https://www.briandunning.com/errors/1472 edit it | Report an inappropriate comment+ Add your own note [ Close Window ] The class that teaches you how to successfully sell your FileMaker Pro solution as a professional shrinkwrapped software application. Let's Meet in Person Sunday, August 13 2006, Orlando FL Courtyard Orlando International Drive Don't miss this most important day of the Developer Conference. Please click here for complete details and online registration.

SearchSearch current forum only Advanced SearchNew Since your Last VisitActive Topics in this CategoryAdd to My FavoritesPrinter Friendly FormatHelpManage TopicManage Content in This TopicManage MembersOnline NowControl Panel2202 Error When Scanning To Email On A 300ciLogin/JoinWelcome, [Logout]alpha-omega techFull Member posted June 22, http://dnet-km.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6716013712/m/8323908277 2012 07:53 PMI set the email size to 0 and the SMTP timeout to 20. I changed the scan to default to black and white. Now it shows a large file going through, https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/28480508/Configuring-Kyocera-KM-3050-Scan-to-Email-POP-SMTP.html but never see it in my email. If I send a one page document, I see it in my emails. If I send a 10 page document at 300x300dpi, black and white, error 2202 SMTP timeout at 20sec, and the email size limit at 0, the copier send log shows completed, and I never see it in my emails. When my email size limit is 14400KB, SMTP timeout is 10sec., and default scan is color, one page goes through and a 10 page document will go through and I get a error 2202 error.Posts: 72|Registered: September 04, 2009 IP Pat kyocera error 2202 KFull Member posted June 25, 2012 04:54 AMHide PostWhat is the size limit on your SMTP server?Posts: 56|Location: London UK|Registered: August 29, 2003 IP Ignored post by Pat K posted June 25, 2012 04:54 AMShow Postalpha-omega techFull Member posted June 25, 2012 10:58 AMHide PostI not sure I could not get on their server. I was told to set the SMTP size limit on the server to 0. Does this sound right.Posts: 72|Registered: September 04, 2009 IP Ignored post by alpha-omega tech posted June 25, 2012 10:58 AMShow PostrobscopyrSenior Member posted June 25, 2012 11:56 AMHide PostWhy are you setting the limit to zero? Does that mean that the size is unlimited? I would try setting it to 10 or 20. The usual limit for e-mail servers is 5 megs.If life doesn't also hand you water and sugar your lemonade is going to be pretty bitter Posts: 337|Location: Corona, CA|Registered: April 18, 2003 IP Ignored post by robscopyr posted June 25, 2012 11:56 AMShow Post DarrySenior Member posted June 25, 2012 05:49 PMHide PostSetting size limit to zero on the copier tells the copier to attempt the send no matter the filesize. Essentially set

Help Receive Real-Time Help Create a Freelance Project Hire for a Full Time Job Ways to Get Help Ask a Question Ask for Help Receive Real-Time Help Create a Freelance Project Hire for a Full Time Job Ways to Get Help Expand Search Submit Close Search Login Join Today Products BackProducts Gigs Live Careers Vendor Services Groups Website Testing Store Headlines Experts Exchange > Questions > Configuring Kyocera KM-3050 Scan to Email POP/SMTP Want to Advertise Here? Solved Configuring Kyocera KM-3050 Scan to Email POP/SMTP Posted on 2014-07-21 Printers and Scanners Email Software Google Apps 1 Verified Solution 5 Comments 11,576 Views Last Modified: 2014-11-12 I have a Kyocera KM-3050 that I am trying to configure the email settings. I have tried a Yahoo and a Gmail account and get the same results. The GUI has options for POP and SMTP settings. SMTP info entered and I get an OK result when I hit Test. My issue is with the POP settings. I enter the settings (see screenshot), hit Test and get Transmit/Receive Error (0x2202). On another page I have SSL enabled but I have tried every conceivable combination of settings. I have tried doing an email from the machine and get a send error. I have tried power cycling the machine as well. 0 Question by:Cole100 Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Best Solution byCole100 I found using the company handling my email server (Sherweb) for my website I was able to get this function to work. With POP disabled and SMTP port 25 on server mx05-1.sherwebcloud.com (the mx05-1. rather Go to Solution 5 Comments LVL 37 Overall: Level 37 Printers and Scanners 37 Google Apps 1 Email Software 1 Message Active today Expert Comment by:hdhondt2014-07-22 Email scanning does not normally require POP (which used to receive emails). It looks as if you must have "POP before SMTP" enabled. What happens if you turn that off under Authentication Protocol? 0 Message Author Comment by:Cole1002014-07-23 I have made yahoo and gmail accounts for this purpose. my first post was using yahoo now i have switched to gmail. I have tried all combinations of Auth Protocol. After much googling I found turning POP off and using server aspmx.l.google.com on port 25 i am able to send emails from my Kyocera to other gmail address' only. I would of course need to be able to send emails to any address. with the standard smtp.gmail.com I get an OK on the test but it will not actually send anything. 0 Message Accepted Solution by:Cole1002014-07-23 I found using the company handling my email server (Sherweb) for my websit

Related content

22022 sql error

Sql Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sql Error a li li a href Error Sql Server R a li li a href Microsoft Sql Server Error a li ul td tr tbody table p ReplTalkMay SQLServerAgent is not currently running so it cannot be notified of this relatedl action Chris Skorlinski Microsoft SQL Server Escalation Services Have sql error mail you seen errors like these below when attempting to run SQL Replication Wizard or sql server error start a SQL Agent job TITLE Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio --------------------

error 2202 invalid authorization code

Error Invalid Authorization Code table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Domain Transfer To Godaddy a li li a href Godaddy Support a li ul td tr tbody table p p p Restricted Claims Period NEWS ABOUT About GLOBAL Featured Websites Contact Whois lookup Registry Policies CZDS IDN Policy for GLOBAL Terms of Service Acceptable relatedl Use and Anti-Abuse Policy Archive Launch Champion Program ERP p h id Godaddy Support p ERPDRP Show navigation Home REGISTER DOMAIN Registrars Onboarding RRA Agreement Marketing Material Names whois lookup space Technical Technical Contact Sheet EPP

error 2202 user

Error User table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Kyocera Transmit Receive Error a li li a href Kyocera Scan To Email Error a li li a href Kyocera Send Error a li ul td tr tbody table p p p Hottest Threads Posts Forum Rules What's New Advanced Search Forum Technical Forums Connectivity Scan to email on KM- getting relatedl error If this is your first visit be sure to p h id Kyocera Send Error p check out the FAQ by clicking the link above You may have to register

error 2202

Error table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Run Time Error a li li a href Sophos Windows Error a li li a href Scan To Email Error a li li a href Error a li ul td tr tbody table p Hottest Threads Posts Forum Rules What's New Advanced Search Forum Technical Forums Connectivity Scan relatedl to email on KM- getting error If this error kyocera is your first visit be sure to check out the FAQ by p h id Run Time Error p clicking the link above You may

error 2202 the user name

Error The User Name p BadgesShareITSystems and SecurityTrainingWavelinkXtractionDiscussionsDocumentsBrowseAll ContentBlogsBookmarksDiscussionsDocumentsDownloadsEventsNewsPeoplePlacesVideosLog in SearchSearchCancelError You don't have JavaScript enabled This tool uses JavaScript and much of it will not work correctly without it enabled Please turn JavaScript back on and reload this page All Places relatedl LANDESK Systems and Security Console Discussions Please enter error kyocera a title You can not post a blank message Please type your message and try kyocera send error again Replies Latest reply on Jun AM by zman The specified username is invalid User Authentication Error kyocera scan error jnfortney Jun PM Does anyone know what this error

error 2202 the username or group name parameter is invalid

Error The Username Or Group Name Parameter Is Invalid p Things Small and Medium Business Service Providers All relatedl Solutions Services Advise Transform and Manage Financing and Flexible Capacity IT Support Services Education and Training Services All Services Products Integrated Systems Composable Systems Converged Systems Hyper Converged Systems Blade Systems Infrastructure Management Software Application Lifecycle Management Application Delivery Management Big Data Analytics DevOps Enterprise Security Hybrid and Private Cloud Information Governance Information Management IT Service Management Operations Management Server Management Software as a Service SaaS Software-Defined Data Center Storage Management All Software Servers Rack Servers Tower Servers Blade Servers Density

error 22022 sql

Error Sql table id toc tbody tr td div id toctitle Contents div ul li a href Sql Server Error a li li a href Sql Error Replication a li li a href Sql Error a li ul td tr tbody table p SERVER - FIX SQLServerAgent is not currently running so it cannot be notified of this action Microsoft SQL Server Error January Pinal DaveSQL SQL Server SQL Tips and Tricks relatedl commentsGetting error and finding the cause is something which sql error mail I like And off late over the blogs I have shared a number p h